Whats your story?

Options
People tell me i can never lose weight so i guess that's my story.. whats yours? :)

Replies

• Jenny_Aguayo
    Jenny_Aguayo Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My mom told me I will never be loved cuz Im too fat! :'(
  • Jenny_Aguayo
    Options
    AlondraJim wrote: »

i dont think your fat! your really pretty im sure you will get a boyfriend soon, right guys?

Do you love me? :(
  • duckydoom
    duckydoom Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Grew up with an anorexic, mentally ill mom in a family obsessed with looks and perfection. Somehow that translated into binge/emotional eating for me. Trying to transition that to healthier habits and healthier outlets. Easier said than done sometimes, lol.
  • Jenny_Aguayo
    Options

i dont think your fat! your really pretty im sure you will get a boyfriend soon, right guys?

Do you love me? :(

yes of course stranger, im one you should add to your list of nobodies.

Oh I don't love you...... :|
  • terri_mom
    terri_mom Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    We are ALL beautiful, and feel love in different ways. I gained weight after foot surgery, and kept it on because my hubby loves me regardless. Now I want to get healthy again, for ME. Feel free to add me (I can't access from my phone, but check in daily as able).
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Girl you know thats bullogne! Lotsa guy like big women hello whats size gotta do with love? You are beautiful!
  • trungalung
    Options
    A lot of factors contribute to my quest for weight loss:

-My friend needed a sub for one of his basketball game in a local league. I haven't played an officiated game since high school but I said yes anyway. During the game,I ran out of breath after 5 plays and even the refs was worrying that I may pass out. I ended barely playing and sitting on the bench. My team was also getting exhausted due to lack of substitution and we lost the game (only 6 guys showed up including me vs the 11 men roster on the other team).

-At my older brother's wedding, a lot of my distant relatives were surprised of my "shape". I wasn't obese but they're used to see me being skinny.

-One of my closest friend's wedding is coming up soon. I need to look good for the ladies
  • TAMMY7173
    TAMMY7173 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Had a stillborn daughter and I just didn't care anymore.
  • MisterZ33
    MisterZ33 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    tired of being a fat *kitten* and need to show my kids a healthy way to live.
  • kbeloved
    kbeloved Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    honestly? i love being naked and i want to look good while being so! oh and healthz that too...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!