Need to lose 30-35lbs till Spring! Who's in? Lets do it together!

Options
13»

Replies

• almondjoy206
    almondjoy206 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I would like to join! Im in! I know I could use some motivation myself with the holidays coming up. So it will be sort of hard to stay on track! I've lost 27 pounds in 3 months even with a surgery in between. Still got at least 35 pounds to go!
  • porkchop84
    porkchop84 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I've got exactly 30 lb to go and could really use some motivation!
  • parastu95
    parastu95 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    dexlyn813 wrote: »
    I have 45 to lose in all. But by my birthday March 20th. If I can be 30 pounds down. It would be amazing.

Great! You can do it! Sure I'll invite you now
  • parastu95
    Options
    I have more weight that I need to lose than that, but that would be a great starting point/goal. Would love to join...if you all would have me. :)

Yeah this would be a great start, and same as you, my ultimate goal is more than 30lbs down.. so lets get started!
  • parastu95
    Options
    I would like to join! Im in! I know I could use some motivation myself with the holidays coming up. So it will be sort of hard to stay on track! I've lost 27 pounds in 3 months even with a surgery in between. Still got at least 35 pounds to go!

Happy to have you here! and congrats on your great loss! I'll invite you now
  • parastu95
    Options
    porkchop84 wrote: »
    Count me in! I've got exactly 30 lb to go and could really use some motivation!

Great! So lets do this! I'll invite you :D
  • afroneen
    afroneen Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me please!
  • QuanishaMC
    QuanishaMC Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am in I want to lose 40 pounds by my birthday in July so let's do it
  • Kylie814
    Kylie814 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm going back on vacation in May back down to Nashville and I want to look a lot better when I go down this 2nd time! I've got about 50-55 pounds I want to lose before May!
  • AmandaLeighisme
    AmandaLeighisme Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    This sounds awesome.
    I'm down to join (already lost 25- have between 32-40 to go, 32 is the min to be in healthy BMI and 40 the lowest weight I'd like).
    How do I join?
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I would like to join too. I have been so bad when it comes to my diet. I just don't want to do it anymore. I think I need people that will tell me to get off my lazy butt and do something. I currently weigh right around 200 pounds. I am 5'5". I was down to 180 this time last year but like I said I just got lazy. I need motivation. I don't have a kik or any of those other things you mentioned. I have a FB and MFP. That's it.