Mom in need of MFP friends

Options
I am a 5'4" 38 year old female with six beautiful children. My husband and friends have been very supportive, but are not on MFP. I am looking for mom friends that log on frequently so we can encourage each other on here. I feel a little bit alone on here because I have no friends on MFP. I am looking to lose about 20 more pounds and about 7 inches or so around my midsection.

Replies

• rykacalla
    Options
    6 children.. wow! Sending a friend request :)
  • Memorableheart
    Memorableheart Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    hey! I am a mom of two children ( 17 years old & 7 years old). Sending friend request.
  • stormbornkraken
    stormbornkraken Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have two little ones, 7 &3. I am 5'2 and looking at losing about 15 lbs. Cheers to motivation and celebration!
  • smurfbaker
    smurfbaker Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am 5"1 and also 38 with one little one and doing it on my own.. I am on often and enjoy both giving and receiving support .. Sent request :)
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi! Mom of three here. Feel free to send me a friend request!
  • Barrett9835
    Barrett9835 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hi, Mom of one here....sending a friend request....you are not alone!
  • knfinkbeiner
    knfinkbeiner Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    35 Mom of 2 - 4 and 18 mo. - could use all the help I can get
  • makeupbypam
    makeupbypam Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im a mom of 2 - 11 and 13 year olds. I am 5'1" and looking to lose about 20-25 pounds.
  • Fasttrack2freedom
    Fasttrack2freedom Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Dad of 4 :) feel free to add me. Mark
  • njfitnessmom
    njfitnessmom Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a mom of 2. I'm also 5'4" and 38 years old. I'm looking to lose about 10 more pounds. Sending you a friend request :)
  • Gemini159
    Gemini159 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am a single mom to one- age six.I need buddies to check in on! I am 12 pounds into an 80-pound goal. Logging daily. Would love any and all support!
  • annasbananaz
    annasbananaz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi I don't know how to do so..but send me a friend request! Name is Ann and I'm 33..married w/ 3-5 kids on any given day lol (between his, mine, n ours lol). 5'6 and 167 today lol. Weight fluctuates like you wouldn't believe! I signed up for cross fit group training classes and just starting out with clean eating and 21 day fix..after doing every diet known to man (but not seeing them through) Plan on logging in every day :smile:
  • consideritdonemi
    consideritdonemi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 40 with a 4 y / o and log everyday. Sending FR.
  • rterilynn
    rterilynn Posts: 28 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    44 with adult child living in another state... Feel free to add me. Love reading all the support on your post. Go get em'!
  • RebekahAwesome1
    RebekahAwesome1 Posts: 51
    edited October 2014
    Options
    39 mom of two- 17 and 15. I log every day, feel free to add me. :)

74482759.png
  • juicybravo
    juicybravo Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Im 29 on with first baby. Ive lost 68 pounds looking foward to losing 20 more!

Looking for friend. Anyone, feel free to add me :)
  • annangelich
    annangelich Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of 4, I am 27. I am sending you a friend request. I am on everyday and give support to all my friends. Look forward to getting to know you and sending you added support.
  • Alta1975
    Options
    Hi. Mom of one beautiful girl only! Feel free to send friend request, I lock in every couple of hours. I love meeting new people of MFP. Hats off to you!
  • sweetpea7441
    sweetpea7441 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hi, Mom of 2 (3 and 4) and TTC. I'm 39, 5"2. Sending a friend request :-)
  • jaheezy
    jaheezy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I dont have any children but i could use some support! feel free to add me.