Third time back - Would love some new friends - read below

Options
44 year old, Mom of 2. I have a great sense of humour, love nature and animals, plus I love to help others. If you are forgiving, easy-going and are trying to make a life style change - add me. Cheers from Canada.

Replies

• segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm also on my third time here. And from Canada, too. Whereabouts are you? I'm in Montreal.
  • lexie62208
    lexie62208 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have tried this on and off too, but im in it for the long run thing time! Lets do this :)
  • Erin_to_You
    Options
    segacs wrote: »
    Welcome back! I'm also on my third time here. And from Canada, too. Whereabouts are you? I'm in Montreal.
    I am in BC. Would love to visit Montreal one day. It sounds like a fun place ;)
  • thefoodaddict
    thefoodaddict Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    This will be my billionth time trying to lose weight. So far I've lost 8 pounds! It was water weight but still. 8 freakin pounds!!! This time around I'm more determined than ever! Feel free to add me yall :)
  • shai74
    shai74 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I'm a 40yo mum of 2 in Australia. I love animals, own a horse, a dog and a tank full of fish. My lifestyle change is well cemented, lost 55lbs in 5 months or so. Happy to provide support.
  • emitc534
    emitc534 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi I from New York. I love animals and 10 days in with ups and downs, but still trying. This is a lifestyle change. I did lost 40 lbs in 7 months, but gained back 10 lbs. Now I want to loose 50 lbs so I'll be here for a while. Let's support each other.