water enhancers

Options
Does anyone know anything about MiO wanter enhancer? I saw it in a store yesterday and am just curious.

Replies

• Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    It is DELICIOUS. Makes water taste very much like a gatorade or a light juice.

I also like than you can flavour it to taste, which is way better than crystal light in my opinion, which was always too strong for me. :bigsmile:
  • kjb0976
    kjb0976 Posts: 68
    Options
    I am officially addicted to Mio.. Love the tropical punch, berry pomegrante, and peach tea. I also have several folks in my office hooked! I got a free sample in the mail and that hooked me.
  • marthamae813
    marthamae813 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Its great. TRY IT!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I dunno. I'm not convinced that it's as good as drinking plain water. Water flushes toxins and aids weight loss like no other beverage, even flavored water. I think it's probably OK in moderation, but you want to make sure you're still getting lots of plain water.
  • VixFit2011
    VixFit2011 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I am officially addicted to Mio.. Love the tropical punch, berry pomegrante, and peach tea. I also have several folks in my office hooked! I got a free sample in the mail and that hooked me.

How do you get a free sample?
  • TiniTurtle
    TiniTurtle Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    i've been trying to buy it & can't find it at any of the grocery stores in north jersey! i see the commercials all the time & have heard a few girlies on here mention it. :o) suggested flavor to buy? ♥
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Avoid the sweet tea one! I usually love sweet tea, but it was just disgusting.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Learn to love plain water and you will be much better off. :)
  • Irene8509
    Irene8509 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Just bought it yesterday after seeing it on mfp. I bought Mango/Peach and Fruit Punch. Last night tried Mango/Peach it was very good. You only need a few drops and if you wait a minute or two before drinking it ;it does get stronger. Its a nice additive to water since I usually put apple juice or lemon/ lime slices in my water. It's a nice alternative to "spice" up your drink. Most everyone at the grocery store knew of it and the favorites seem to be Mango/Peach and Berry/Pommegranet. Hope this helps...
  • Irene8509
    Irene8509 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Its usually located near the crytal light/ powdered mix drinks.
  • hgellings
    hgellings Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I LOVE MiO! I like all the flavors except the sweet tea one... that one is yucky IMO. ;)
  • WVBayouGal
    Options
    I actually DO like the sweet tea MIO. Apparently there are no more free samples...I tried their FB website and it said they were no longer giving samples. I like it better than the powdered drink enhancers because I can use the amount that suits my taste.
  • Lshizz
    Lshizz Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I think I'm addicted too! I used to spread one Crystal light packet out into about 6 servings, so I love that you can just add a dash of flavor w/ these and it mixes so much better. I can drink plain old water, but I drink WAY more if I add mio :)