What I passed today

Options
MzOakland
MzOakland Posts: 60 Member
So I had this thread on here a few years back. Basically you write down anything you passed up that you didn't eat today that would have either been bad for your caloric goal for the day, or maybe you would have just felt crappy if you ingested some free food in the office break room....

Ill go first..

a handful of peanut m&ms after lunch

Replies

• BRaye325
    BRaye325 Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    Left over deep dish pizza - oooh the pain!
  • treesha450
    treesha450 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I went out to breakfast with a friend I ordered scrambled eggs with goat cheese. It came with "smashed browns" they were deep fried potatoes. I took them home in a box for the kids.
  • MzOakland
    Options
    smashed browns?? now that's just cruel...
  • bizarrefish
    bizarrefish Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    "what I passed today", oh jeez I thought this was a whole different kinda thread...

I passed up nice-smelling pastries at lunchtime
  • LeonCX
    LeonCX Posts: 862 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I passed 2 kidney stones. I can hardly walk.
  • staceybradleywells
    staceybradleywells Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Candy
  • MzOakland
    Options
    lol..yall funny..
  • angelamary61
    angelamary61 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    lollies
  • ljones27uk
    ljones27uk Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Smarties and the other half of a Rice Krispie cake... Pleased with my self control to just eat half :-)
  • ChoiceNotChance
    ChoiceNotChance Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Brownies. They're still here at work, taunting me.
  • hill8570
    hill8570 Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    If this turns into a thread about kidney stones, I am so out of here
  • menchi
    menchi Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    When I ordered lunch from the food truck, I didn't buy the blackberry lemonade I like.
  • Debbjones
    Debbjones Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    We have a "honor cabinet" full of treats... candy, pudding, chips, nuts just everything imaginable. I passed on everything in the cabinet... better than that, I pass on it every day and I manage the inventory of that said cabinet!

Also, we have a full size popcorn machine... just a little smaller than the popcorn machines you find in a movie theater. Every Wednesday, for the last year, I make fresh popcorn for all the staff to enjoy. I pass on this every week.

It is difficult to restrict myself from the treats, but once I start I find it too difficult to stop and I like my reflection in the mirror so much more than feeling the guilt of over-indulgence. :)
  • MzOakland
    Options
    Debbjones..good for you! Work temptations are so hard!
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Hershey toffee almond nuggets....
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    I chose the mini ghiradelli sea salt and almond instead of the sea salt almond Kind Bar that would have had me over my fat macros
  • EMTFreakGirl
    EMTFreakGirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Halloween cupcakes in the coffee room, in the ER. There is always so much food there, but I just got my coffee and moved on!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I passed up a whole Cinnabon for breakfast. Well, almost...I passed it up but my youngest son started it and could only eat half. I just could not waste it! So I guess I really gave up HALF a Cinnabon.
  • holagatita
    holagatita Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    shortbread cookies in the break room