ages 45 and over

Options
Hi...l been using MFP since Feb and so far 30 pounds lost...l am looking for more friends to add in the 45 plus age range.
I log on several times a day..and have a open diary.
Please feel free to add me. Have a great day.

Sheila

Replies

• barbz2119
    barbz2119 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hi Sheila
    I just added you :smile:

Barbara
  • lilunsure
    lilunsure Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have sent a friend request.

I am always looking for additional active friends for mutual motivation and support. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • sheilatush
    sheilatush Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Thank you both x :smile:
  • Smileyfacedana
    Smileyfacedana Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 47years young and boy, is loosing weight getting harder and harder. I also welcome any friends over 45. But, let's not call ourself 45years and older.....INSTEAD....45years and younger. Because the number doesn't matter. It is about how we feel about ourselves and that starts with a positive attitude and getting our mind and our spirit on the same page as our body. I want my next seasons of life to be the best possible. That is so attainable!! We need to just remember who we are on the inside and let that shine through....the body will follow. We want to be able to move and feel the best we can so that we can keep moving through our years to follow. I ain't going down without a fight!! I got alot of living to do and I want to be the healthiest I can be. We can ALL do it!! Can I get an AMEN!!! Send me an invite anyone.....we CAN DO THIS!!!
  • Longisland2NC
    Longisland2NC Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request! :flowerforyou:
  • lkh1234
    lkh1234 Posts: 41
    Options
    45 years here,,,,,can add me if you like......have lost 50 lbs. since jan 1 this year.
  • claudiakendall98
    claudiakendall98 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Hi Sheila, I just added you. I am new here and also am on my computer allot. I am 54 .Please add me.
  • ruthwt
    ruthwt Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm also in that age range. I'm having some trouble losing the weight....but I'm not a quitter....so I push on. I would love to have some inspiring, motivating, upbeat friends for this journey.
  • KIRKYMAN67
    KIRKYMAN67 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello to all.

Im a newbie who has had a very hedonistic last thirty years and now wishes to make some lifestyle changes.

I have never really made an effort before, but feel that this site and all the support around can keep me on the straight and narrow.

Im Billy no mates at present so give me an add folks.

C x
  • sheilatush
    sheilatush Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much...l have added you all.
    I been logging everyday since l start almost 135 days ago..
    I had so much trouble loosing weight before MFP but not now..
    It sure does help to having friends for support and motivation.

Again Thank you. X
  • kimble77
    Options
    Hi, im a my fit pal return - 48 and in bad shape - add me:) I could use a lot of motivation and will provide the same back:)
  • Icandoityayme
    Icandoityayme Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Add sent :)
  • sandradickie
    sandradickie Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 49 and newly returned to MFP. I had changed jobs and live in the country where I have limited access to the internet. I noticed my clothes getting tight and decided that it is time to get back on my "healthy" track with MFP. Oh, I did not mention that I have gone back to my dream job and now have unlimited access to the internet. lol Sorry for the rambling, feel free to add me. I know that I certainly can use the motivation and positive encouragement. I also may need a swift kick in the rear if I begin to grumble TOO much! All MFP friends feel free to add me. Have a great day! :)
  • opalsqueak007
    opalsqueak007 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Hello :) I'm 51. I ate, drank and smoked whenever I wanted since I was 17, and got away with it until I hit about 48 and became fat and unfit and felt really unwell.

I have turned it around in the last six months. I was 194lb and am now 166lb and still going. It certainly is hard to lose weight at this age - I used to crash weight off if I needed to, but I am going for long term health and alcohol and cigarette free. I work with a lot of very old people and have noticed how much better they seem to fare in all respects when they are slim and fit. I want to start the last third of my life in decent shape. Please add me if you can relate to any of this ;)
  • jpikey66
    jpikey66 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 48, log in all the time and diarys open for all to see. Anyone feel free to add me
  • rlwilson1967
    rlwilson1967 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm 47 and just started MFP a couple weeks ago. I was on another side for a month or so before MFP. Anyway, please add me too!
  • KimberlyLBergman
    KimberlyLBergman Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Please add me. Thanks! :)
  • KathySRW
    KathySRW Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm 49 and I just sent requests to all of you. I hope that is OK.
  • tilliebaker
    tilliebaker Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 45... First time trying mfp...any support would be appreciated!
  • tilliebaker
    tilliebaker Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Also...not sure how to send friend requests?