50 days in AND....

Options
Chloe9218160
Chloe9218160 Posts: 61 Member
edited October 2014 in Success Stories
Well, I am 50 days into my tracking, and today I just ran a half-marathon!!! It wasn't a planned race or anything, I just started running about 2-3 months ago and finally built my way up! :D
I also weighed myself this morning after going over my calories the day before and I weighed 131.0! I started this at 145, but I was really hitting around the 150ish mark, and for my 5'4" frame, I was classified as overweight. So, I've lost around 15-20ish pounds, and I'm now classified as normal!
And, along with the weight and running victories, I also started my own calisthenics(push-ups, pull-ups, sit-ups, planks, etc.) workout today, and have my first month planned out!
I am SO, SO UNBELIVEABLY HAPPY that I joined mfp, and I just wanted to say thank you to whoever invented this website! :)
P.S. I ran so far, I'm in the negative calories today so I think I'm going to have a big bowl of ice cream for dessert tonight! Sprinkles, anyone? :D

Replies

• Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Options
    Excellent work and enjoy that ice cream -- you've earned it! :D
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!
  • Chloe9218160
    Chloe9218160 Posts: 61 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Oh! Forgot to mention, I also tried on a pair of underwear that was too small this summer today, and it was too big! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!