New & Looking to make some friends!

Options
Just starting my weight loss journey today and am new to this site. Looking for friends. Please add or comment if I can add you. Thank you.

Replies

• Local_Atlantis
    Local_Atlantis Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Hiya! Feel free to add me if you want. I am three weeks in and 4lb down. :smile:
    Good luck!
  • joaniej75
    joaniej75 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm always looking for more friends to keep me motivated. I've lost 9 pounds and gained back a pound.....its a struggle!
  • kirsty170183
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me, I started yesterday :) 2 stone to loose
  • msalamun
    msalamun Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me! And best of luck on your journey, and know we're all here to help you along the way!
  • wilkimania
    wilkimania Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Best of luck on your journey, remember that it'll take time to reach your goal and that it won't all drop off at once and you should be fine. Plenty of support on here, if you ever feel tempted to stray.
  • Memorableheart
    Memorableheart Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel Free 2 Add Me! :D
  • kungabungadin
    kungabungadin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like I am there for you if you want.
  • DivaDiba0212
    Options
    Hi - I am going to add all of you if you don't mind! I would also love to make some friends too - we can be each others cheerleaders!
  • emitc534
    emitc534 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, no photos at this time but feel free to add me. I started 10 days ago, but gained 3 lbs. So I'm starting over and that's okay. Let's help each other.
  • cherryblossombabe
    cherryblossombabe Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hey :) welcome to MFP! Feel free to send me a friend request too.. I log everyday B)
  • rlv2680
    rlv2680 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Hey for anyone looking for some friends..my awesome boyfriend needs some---he just started MFP...sooo add him:) his sn is eastmanjt
  • ChrisVL24
    Options
    feel free to add me as well
  • sexyselina126
    Options
    Add me!! I'm new & new motivating friends as well!
  • bhinoj
    bhinoj Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Anyone looking for more friends can add me also. I find it very motivating when I see everyone tracks daily.
  • deladypilot
    deladypilot Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I can use all the help I can get as well. Add me
  • eshanimongia5
    eshanimongia5 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Add me! The more support on this website, the better it is for everyone! :smiley:
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!!!! Feel free to add me.
    Here's to your new lifestyle.
  • I'm new as of today! Would love support and friends on here as well. It's always nice to chat with someone who understands what you're going through.
  • selinafinch
    Options
    would love some friends o:)