Over 100 to lose (more like 200)

Options
I am Starting a complete lifestyle change this week. I premade meals to help not let life find an excuse. I also threw away the flour and sugar in the house and their containers, those are a trigger for me to make sweets which are my weakness. I have been successful losing 50 pounds this spring but with a major life move I found that 50 and 20 of its friends. I am fearing who in my life is really helping and who hurting progress and how that will change friendships in the future.
Encouragement Welcome!

Replies

• Dew76
    Dew76 Posts: 2
    Options
    I was just thinking this morning how very personal weight loss and lifestyle changes are. No matter who claims to support you, the decision to eat right and exercise discipline over one's cravings is ultimately up to you. You can do anything you set your mind to. You deserve to be healthy and feel good. May those additional pounds melt away and shall your new lifestyle become a natural way of life very soon!
  • lvsglass
    lvsglass Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Dew76 wrote: »
    I was just thinking this morning how very personal weight loss and lifestyle changes are. No matter who claims to support you, the decision to eat right and exercise discipline over one's cravings is ultimately up to you. You can do anything you set your mind to. You deserve to be healthy and feel good. May those additional pounds melt away and shall your new lifestyle become a natural way of life very soon!

So very nicely said!
  • lvsglass
    lvsglass Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and you just hang in there and try to surround yourself with people who really care about you! Nice to meet you!