This is my stomach...100lbs lighter

Options
This is what my stomach looks like after losing about 100lbs. I started at 250 and now I am 152lbs. I am 41 and I have 5 children. 9ijorhu3ppuo.jpg

Replies

• Polishprinsezz
    Polishprinsezz Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I do have a stomach apron
  • luckydays27
    luckydays27 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss! You did great.

regarding the belly...same here sister except I never had kids, just fat for to many years. The only way to firm it up at this point is to go under the knife if you want to make it flat. I have been heavy weight lifting for a year now and the belly has not changed all that much. The rest is awesome, belly not so much.

Plastic surgery is probably in my future.
  • Polishprinsezz
    Options
    10oob7wzl9ax.jpg
    r0o0ean9vf08.jpg

My belly during my last pregnancy in 2012. I had a 9lb baby.
  • meganjcallaghan
    meganjcallaghan Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    lucky duck. mine looks way worse, I'm younger and haven't had any kids so I can't even use that as a reason. lol
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Same here except I'm 25 and have no kids. I also haven't lost as much as you but I have the loose skin on my tummy. I've lost almost 70lbs in 3 years and while it's gotten tighter over time, I know it's not going to ever be taught and firm and perfect without surgical intervention. I'm learning to love my new shape and size!
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I am 31 and have had five kids. .I completely understand.
  • Dom4less
    Dom4less Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much Polishprinsezz for posting a pic of your tummy after losing 100lbs:-) although I have no idea how you looked at your biggest, I now feel good about my journey as I always feared that my tummy would be ugly. But after seeing your picture I can definitely look forward to a tummy that I can live with:-) thank you again for putting my mind at ease:-)
  • zoecosgrove1
    zoecosgrove1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My tummy is exactly the same after having 3 children ,mothers apron horrible
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    That is actually quite encouraging. While you may see that as flawed, I see that as something I can live with. I've lost nearly 100 pounds total, and have a little less than 100 to go, so I can only imagine where I'll end up... Thanks for brightening my day!
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    I have a inch or more of hang and the area below my belly button has developed a seam. Though I'm leaning towards trying to love my belly too. 42 tomorrow with a 16 yr. old and a 3 yr. old here. :smiley:
  • loricshields47
    loricshields47 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the awesome weight loss! I bet you feel great about the new you. That's alot of babies lol you are a brave woman. Be. Proud of what you have accomplished. Even though you aren't asking, moving forward squats are the best for working the mid section. (And a ,few others lol)
    Stay fit!!
  • Polishprinsezz
    Options
    Congrats on the awesome weight loss! I bet you feel great about the new you. That's alot of babies lol you are a brave woman. Be. Proud of what you have accomplished. Even though you aren't asking, moving forward squats are the best for working the mid section. (And a ,few others lol)
    Stay fit!!
    Thank you. My muscle tone feels quite flat and firm. I just seem to have extra skin. I hope it shrinks a tad more with time. I would need surgery if I want it any flatter.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!