Recipes won't save

Options
amylotti
amylotti Posts: 3 Member
I've had a few tries at trying to update a recipe I've uploaded to MFP but it won't save. Anyone else having this problem?

Replies

• haarmstrong18
    haarmstrong18 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm having this issue too. I've tried editing recipes thinking that they're saved and then finding out that they haven't. The "Save" button didn't work so I tried to "Save and Log It" which appeared to work but if you then go back into the recipe it hadn't actually saved. This was on the latest versions of Chrome and Safari. Grrrr!

I ended up deleting the recipe and starting from scratch. The only problem with this was that it then wouldn't allow me to name the recipe the same name as it said there was already one created.

It would be fab if we could see the ingredients for our recipes on the mobile and even better still, be able to edit them.
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I am having this issue too. I edited a recipe yesterday that I made. I know I hit "save" and when I went to log it tonight, because I enjoyed some of it, the save never happened, and when I tried to modify it again, it looked like it saved, but didn't. Logging showed the original recipe and NOT the modified version, despite hitting "save and log." I hope this bug is resolved soon. I do love that we can now edit amounts without having to delete and re-enter an ingredient, though. That part is wonderful!
  • Shusaka
    Shusaka Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm having this problem too, on desktop PC. Save doesn't work, Save and Log It doesn't work either. I've reloaded multiple times and it's driving me nuts! I just want enter my recipe and log it! Why is this still an issue??
  • gracezan100
    gracezan100 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am having the same problem. I create a recipe, save it, but if I go to add to my diary, it takes me back to edit the recipe. It just sends me around in circles and it doesn't save.
  • hofbauerlaw
    hofbauerlaw Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Try saving the recipe after each ingredient is added - it worked for me with this problem