T25

Options
I just got T25, but does anyone know what classification of exercise it would be? I was thinking maybe circuit.

Replies

• doxie_chic
    doxie_chic Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I got on here hoping to find the same answer. I've been doing it for about 6 weeks now and have no idea how to record my workouts. I'm posting so I'll be notified if someone can give an answer. :smile:
  • bevmcarthur
    bevmcarthur Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    this is a hard one because it all depend on your high and weight and how fit you are. If you are wanting a more accrete number buy a heart rate monitor that will show you what you are burning.
  • debraran1
    debraran1 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I put the speed under aerobics and weights under circuit or strength. I used a HRM a few times to get an average. I usually don't use one with strength but he did some cardio in between some of the weights on certain dvd's so heart rate was higher.
  • pglola09
    pglola09 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I log it as circuit training buy FYI I've rarely burned more than 200 calories with my HRM. Don't use the MFP calorie estimates they are WAY too high.
  • skinny4me2be
    skinny4me2be Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I created my own - called it T25 using my heart rate monitor I enter the calories burned, and if you want to break it down more, you can create one for T-25 Speed 1.0, T-25 TBC, etc...
  • katie4362
    katie4362 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • debraran1
    debraran1 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I also burn about 200 and think that is very good for 25 minutes (about the same for a slow run with me) and I also think MFP was way too high for certain things.