What are your stats?

Options
Is there anyone out there with similar stats to me? I am looking for friends to help motivate one another that are in the same boat :) Feel free to add me (even if we don't have similar stats, motivation is motivation) or share yours to connect with others.

5'5
HW- 168
LW- 127
CW- 145

Replies

• JenMc14
    JenMc14 Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    We are very similar! I am just over 5'4. My highest weight was probably near 180, decided I wanted to get pregnant again, lost some weight, got pregnant, then, after baby was around 165. I tried to lose on and off, and would stall around 145, then gain. When I was back up around168, I decided to get serious, this was in April 2011. My lowest weight was 117, but now I'm back upto 142. I let my bingeing at the holidays snowball in 2012, and have been back and forth ever since. I have steadily maintained 140-145 for a year or so, but now I'm getting serious about getting back into the 120s.
  • millypoo128
    Options
    JenMc14 wrote: »
    We are very similar! I am just over 5'4. My highest weight was probably near 180, decided I wanted to get pregnant again, lost some weight, got pregnant, then, after baby was around 165. I tried to lose on and off, and would stall around 145, then gain. When I was back up around168, I decided to get serious, this was in April 2011. My lowest weight was 117, but now I'm back upto 142. I let my bingeing at the holidays snowball in 2012, and have been back and forth ever since. I have steadily maintained 140-145 for a year or so, but now I'm getting serious about getting back into the 120s.

I am with ya! I have a little bit of a problem with binge eating as I try to be pretty strict for the most part. But my goal is 120s as well! I'll send ya a request...