Graze Box

Options
Hi Guys!
Just wondering who else has a graze box subscription?
I know that it is a little expensive for what it is, but for little treats that are low in calories and different and exciting, I think it is worth it.

They've really helped me to see that healthy food doesn't have to be boring. And eventually, I'll be able to create my own, based on the recipies that they use.

For anyone who doesn't know what it is, they're a company who send you healthy snacks in the post. Each box has four single servings or "punnets" of goodness!

I know it's not for everyone, but it's really helped me for someone who is just starting off and needs some food inspiration!

Replies

• DapperKay
    DapperKay Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Nothing special. Tried a free box a while back. They're tasty but not really healthy (depends on what you select). I also didn't really know when to slot them in as I normally don't do snacking, more about the controlled desserts and odd biscuit with coffee. But if nuts is your thing then go nuts for it! :smile:
  • just4jilly
    just4jilly Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I tried it and didn't like it. Not much food for the price and I could choose better quality snacks locally.
  • chelita20
    Options
    I had a graze subscription for about 5 months until I lost my job for a while, I enjoyed trying new foods!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    i get a graze box every 4-6 weeks, they're nice but expensive and generally not high enough in protein for me for snacks.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    I have a birchbox subscription (same concept only not food). I think it's a rip off and wouldn't have it if I hadn't won it.
  • yankeedownsouth
    yankeedownsouth Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I had a subscription for a while. I liked some of the snacks, but I gave a lot away at work because I didn't care for them. To me, they had too many calories and not enough protein.
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    I've been getting them for way too long (like a year and a half?). Love them. My surprise treats make me happy :)
  • Local_Atlantis
    Local_Atlantis Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I've been getting them for way too long (like a year and a half?). Love them. My surprise treats make me happy :)

Haha! I'm on my third week.. I love it.
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    They can be good - you get some control over what types of snacks you want. I used to ditch all the flapjack-y things, but obviosuly lots of people like those.

They are expensive for what they are, but you're paying for the convenience of having something delivered in nicely portioned sizes. I'm not in a subscription currently, but I use some of the Graze ideas in making my own snack packs.

I did hear one mother who got a subscritpion for her daughter away to University, which I though was a lovely idea.
  • Local_Atlantis
    Options
    They can be good - you get some control over what types of snacks you want. I used to ditch all the flapjack-y things, but obviosuly lots of people like those.

Exactly! That's what I am doing. Gathering ideas from the flavours that I like. And everyone loves getting parcels! Haha. They allow you to select the type of box that you want, and mine are all under 150 calories, which exclused the flapjack-y things anyway.

I'm really enjoying it, and it is helping me. :)

• Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    I've heard SOS much about those and wish we had it here. Sounds fun! :)
  • hortensehildegarde
    hortensehildegarde Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I love my Graze boxes! I made it so it only came once a month and made my selections so they were only the things that were what would have been more expensive for me to recreate on my own and/or only things that were low calorie. I use them for my car-snacks (things I tote around with me in case I get stuck in transit and hunger strikes so I have something to eat instead of hitting a drive-thru).

I wouldn't use them for an everyday food but they are fun to have as a treat and/or as an "emergency" food. I like that I don't have to figure out the calories. IMHO they are a nice supplement to other tools to keeping in one's calorie goals.
  • icck
    icck Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I get them at work when my deadlines are due, as something different to graze on without leaving my desk.

I used to get them most weeks before I had my daughter (i.e. when I was working full time/on a full time wage), and she turned 4 recently, so I'm a long time customer. I've never actually been bored by them.
  • Local_Atlantis
    Options
    icck wrote: »
    I get them at work when my deadlines are due, as something different to graze on without leaving my desk.

I get mine delivered to work too. They are a great little desk snack! :)
  • zenner22
    zenner22 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I love Graze! I was obsessed with subscription boxes for awhile. Now my obsession has dropped off and I've canceled most subscriptions, but I don't think I will ever cancel Graze. The snacks are so yummy, I mean truly delicious. Also, I think the fact that they are individually packaged is perfect for dieting. I will admit that I've sadly had to cut back on my frequency of eating them since some of the items are high in calorie. But many are full on nutritious things. I recommend atleast trying it out.
  • maoribadger
    maoribadger Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Ive just restarted mine, 2 a week works out a pound a day but I figure I used to spent 80p a day on choccie so whats 20p more for a healthy snack. I get the kiddy and protein box for some variety
  • MaxPower0102
    MaxPower0102 Posts: 2,654 Member
    Options
    I have one. They said they mailed mine the week of the 10th, but I don't have it yet. I am kinda in the middle of nowhere, so I am hoping that is the delay.
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    As an American, it is neat to get snacks from another part of the world. However, with the holiday treats this time of year, I haven't been able to fit last week's flapjacks into my plan :(

When my husband moved a couple of months ahead of me, I went ahead and changed the address and he took them to work for awhile. He only liked the nut ones, though and he doesn't like walnuts, so he wasn't very impressed.
  • Spencerport
    Spencerport Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I just finished my first Graze box with lunch today. Brought my 2nd Graze box into work as that's where I plan on eating them. Quite tasty snacks. Yes, they are expensive but are something new to try for a while. Then I can decide whether or not to keep the subscription running.