Where's my military people at?

I'm a US Navy Sailor, looking to add fellow military (any branch!) people as friends.
Of course civilians and veterans are welcome too!

Add me and/ or make a post here!

Replies

• 111YoYo111
    111YoYo111 Posts: 213 Member
    Good morning Kracklin, I am a Canadian Ranger.
  • kracklin
    kracklin Posts: 3 Member
    Awesome! We have some people from Canada's military where I work. ^_^
    And Australia, and the UK, and France...
  • jnord8729
    jnord8729 Posts: 234 Member
    Hi. I WAS full time in the army, now a reservist. But I work in the real world as an AF civilian.
  • DoctahJenn
    DoctahJenn Posts: 616 Member
    I'm not military, but my husband is Army. :) Active duty, used to be a Cav Scout, but since we had a daughter he moved into Recruiting so he could be around for her.
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,242 MFP Moderator
    Former US Army - out for longer than I'd like to admit, though I DO still work with them. :) I got out, got fat and happy, then decided I didn't like all that extra weight, which is why I'm here. Hey y'all! Thanks for your service!
  • retired army , Vietnam vet, recruited some extra wt. , All for ARMY of 1 , THANK YOU ALL, FOR YOUR SERVICE ! and all families for their support ! now have to escape and evade the overweight army. They are very specialized units, calories, sugars,carbohydrates, salts, fats, proteins, then packaged in eye a peeling containers and added to products we like. shipped to stores , where they are dispersed into the community and then attacks the unsuspecting beautiful fit bodies. remember they work in disguise and are accumulators, just wanting to become one with you ! exercise for fitness ! BURN baby BURN !