Rock Bottom?

Options
So, ok not new here but don't ever seem to stick with it long enough to be thought of as a lifer yet......I amd 5 years post WLS and have regain. Need to get my head into the game so I can get the regain off again. I feel crappy again and miss the more moble girl I was 55lbs ago.....looking for a partner in crime, preferrable someone who has also had WLS and wants to do this together. Although I do have lots of people around me that support me, I don't find that I'm that honest with them it seems.....and by that I mean.....I'm not 100% involved....

Replies

• PaulHalicki
    PaulHalicki Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Not WLS, but I understand your frustration. Back in 2005 I got down to 168 lb. from 238 (I'm 6'-2"). I was skinnier than when I was in high school. I've gotten back up to 220, even 230, several times since then. Last month I got up to about 225. I've lost a few pounds, down to 220, but I really need to get back to below 200. I seem to make some progress but never seem to get all the way there, get discouraged and backslide. Such is life I guess; I gotta keep trying.
  • GingerLuv2006
    GingerLuv2006 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I guess that's whats important, keep trying.....
  • fozziebear1979
    Options
    i know i could use some encouragement......i lost over 100lbs 10 years ago....felt great looked great.....then the kids grew and with that stress and not able to commit like i once did....i've tried several times to get back to where i was but then menopause started and i have come to realize that until i am completely through the other side of that, losing will be a constant struggle...so why don't we encourage each other.....