"Lifting Log" App For Android

Options
Is anyone using this app to track their lifts/strength training? Are there other options that are comparable/better?

Replies

• jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    I use FitNotes. It's pretty easy and straight forward to use.
  • astronomicals
    astronomicals Posts: 1,537 Member
    Options
    I prefer RedyGym. I tried quite a few different apps and this one had the most features I enjoyed. Ive use it for SS, 5/3/1, and APSBR. Its free and has zero ads. I would pay for it if it cost something.

I like Strong for iPhones, but, I'm an android user as well.
  • RhinoForLife
    RhinoForLife Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I use Jefit, easy to use and easy to add exercises and change reps, rest etc.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Hey thanks.

I had started by using the SL 5x5, but was looking to be able to incorporate more variety with relatively the same ease. Sounds like there's several that fit the bill.
  • neongapcurt
    Options
    Fit Notes is my favorite
  • rrabe78
    rrabe78 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Another vote for Fit Notes- easy to add exercises and simple to use
  • allie_00p
    allie_00p Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I use Jefit, easy to use and easy to add exercises and change reps, rest etc.

+1
  • michele_lynn
    michele_lynn Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I like Simple Workout Log, but I'm open to alternatives. It was a pain to put everything in the first time, but now I can just select by the name and update weight/reps each time I go.
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    notebook and a pen for me! Even though I work out at home... lol
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Bump is outdated, but....bump. (And bookmarked)
  • LiftAndBalance
    LiftAndBalance Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I really like Progression. Easy to use and log during the workout (which is very helpful for people like me who tend to forget if they've already done two or three sets...).
  • CipherZero
    CipherZero Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Jefit works quite nicely.. Wish it integrated with MFP.
  • cedwardscadd
    Options
    ive tried man, android and apple.
    jefit is the best ive used. especially if your going to be pushing yourself for gains
  • tsimblist
    tsimblist Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    CipherZero wrote: »
    Jefit works quite nicely.. Wish it integrated with MFP.

+1
  • explosivedonut
    explosivedonut Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I like Jefit, Fitocracy (for a social aspect), and the stronglifts app in and of itself.
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    all that clicking around is a pain in the *kitten*. It added around 20 min to my workout. I'm sure i could cut that down quite a bit.... but a note book would be faster... unless some of the apps let you build a templet and your basically just putting in rep numbers. I used to put them in an excel spread sheet after wards. I guess you could log in whatever app after your workout too. i used Jefit i think
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I prefer RedyGym. I tried quite a few different apps and this one had the most features I enjoyed. Ive use it for SS, 5/3/1, and APSBR. Its free and has zero ads. I would pay for it if it cost something.

I like Strong for iPhones, but, I'm an android user as well.

Redy Gym here as well. I've tried JeFit and the BB.com app and a couple of others that I don't remember the names of. To me, Redy Gym is the easiest to use.... easy to manipulate your routine during your workout if you need to by adding/removing/re-arranging exercises.... and I like the stats and history that it maintains of my workouts.

• Darkhawk1969
    Darkhawk1969 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Jefit Pro
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Another vote for Jefit.