Optifast?

Options
Hey guys!
My name is Nicole. I started using Optifast almost a month ago. I have lost 11 pounds so far, okay, not just great compared to others who have used Optifast. Optifast is definitely something I am struggling with, and I find it very hard to avoid cheating. I was just wondering if there were any other Optifast users out there. I would love any advice if you have any or feel free to send me a friend request.

Thanks!

Replies

• Slim181199
    Slim181199 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Nicole,
    I too am on the Optifast 800 I am in my 12 week of a 20 week program. I have lost 30 pounds so far. I need to lose 100 pounds total. Some people in my class have lost a lot more but like with everything it depends on how much you need to lose. I have not cheated at all and that is with traveling and going to New York with my family and everyone eating around me although I have a very strong support system. I am now getting very bored though and I am struggling too. Although next week I start implementing food back in slow so I am trying to hang on till then.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    There is likely a group of users (specific to you) .... you won't find a lot of support for meal replacements in the general forum.