21 Day Fix Results?

Options
Hi everyone!

I'm trying to get back on track recently with little success. In the past I lost about 45lbs and gained almost all of it back. Boo. So, I decided that I want to try the 21 Day Fix to try and kick start my new weight loss.

Before anyone starts ragging on me for how much it costs, I'm going to be using a friend's supplies from the program. She used it with a lot of success.

So, I was wondering if anyone else tried the program, and if so, what were your results? Also, any tips that you have are much appreciated!

Thanks!

Replies

• sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    If you search, "21 Day Fix," you'll find hundreds of posts on the subject. But, this way, you get to meet a lot of nice Beachbody Coaches.

Jehovah%2527s+Witnesses.jpg
  • merraina
    merraina Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am currently on my 3rd week of 21 Day Fix and I LOVE it!

I have been logging my foods with MFP for over a year and still struggled with meeting my macros as well as eating a balanced diet each day. 21 Day Fix has helped me tremendously with my portion control and I am meeting my macros EVERY SINGLE DAY!!

I love the workouts. There is one workout for each day of the week and you don't repeat that exercise until the following week. I get bored easily so that works perfectly for me. The workouts are tough but effective.

I have not taken my final measurements yet but I can tell you that I have lost 5 lbs so far!

Good luck with whatever you choose!
  • arhummel
    arhummel Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I did the 21 day fix for a month and lost 13 pounds and over 10 inches. I love the clean eating and portion control but did not like the workout videos. Good luck!! :)
  • oviedojen
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I'm trying to get back on track recently with little success. In the past I lost about 45lbs and gained almost all of it back. Boo. So, I decided that I want to try the 21 Day Fix to try and kick start my new weight loss.

Before anyone starts ragging on me for how much it costs, I'm going to be using a friend's supplies from the program. She used it with a lot of success.

So, I was wondering if anyone else tried the program, and if so, what were your results? Also, any tips that you have are much appreciated!

Thanks!

I really enjoyed the program - especially the portion control and clean eating. I've completed one round of the 21 Day Fix and I lost 8 pounds and 5 inches off of my measurements. I'm starting up a challenge/support group for folks that are ready to start the 21 Day Fix on 10/13 if you'd like to join!
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I just got my package so I am so ready !
  • itsbasschick
    itsbasschick Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    ***ROTFLMAO***
    sloth3toes wrote: »
    If you search, "21 Day Fix," you'll find hundreds of posts on the subject. But, this way, you get to meet a lot of nice Beachbody Coaches.

Jehovah%2527s+Witnesses.jpg

• misslazo718
    misslazo718 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I just got my package yesterday and I'm starting on Monday with a challenge group!
  • maggiephelps12
    maggiephelps12 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I love it..I have had so much success with it, plus I also do Shakeology with it!
  • hcampbell2013
    hcampbell2013 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am considering the program. I'm excited but can someone tell me how do the cups work?
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    My wife started the program on Saturday and is starting to like it. She does not do the Shakeology.
  • jharlowlives
    jharlowlives Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I did it for two days then was like uhhhhh nope.
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    What happens on the 22nd day?
  • Philp0718
    Philp0718 Posts: 136 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Paige682 wrote: »

You continue. People are taking the "21 day" title way too literally.

It is a program to help people learn proper nutrition. Yes, you could easily get a scale and weigh all of your food. This is just another alternative to help get over that initial learning curve.

I followed the program back in May 100% when I got it, and I learned a lot that helps me balance my nutrition every day. I lost 8lbs that month (down 20lbs now). Do I follow it 100% now? No. But the fact remains, that it was helpful in getting me to properly balance everything out. I do however, still do the workouts because I enjoy them.

FYI: I am NOT a coach
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    StDenis89 wrote: »

It is a program to help people learn proper nutrition. Yes, you could easily get a scale and weigh all of your food. This is just another alternative to help get over that initial learning curve.

I followed the program back in May 100% when I got it, and I learned a lot that helps me balance my nutrition every day. I lost 8lbs that month (down 20lbs now). Do I follow it 100% now? No. But the fact remains, that it was helpful in getting me to properly balance everything out. I do however, still do the workouts.

But, if you can think for yourself and portion for yourself, you can do the same exact thing without spending a ton of money.

• vander7679
    vander7679 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I did it over the summer right before my wedding and lost 9 lbs and 13 inches overall but as soon as the wedding passed I "forgot" all that I learned and gained most of that back. I am starting another round soon as I did really like it but you do need to follow what you learn afterwards.
  • Philp0718
    Philp0718 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    StDenis89 wrote: »

I followed the program back in May 100% when I got it, and I learned a lot that helps me balance my nutrition every day. I lost 8lbs that month (down 20lbs now). Do I follow it 100% now? No. But the fact remains, that it was helpful in getting me to properly balance everything out. I do however, still do the workouts.

But, if you can think for yourself and portion for yourself, you can do the same exact thing without spending a ton of money.

Yes you can. I'm not saying otherwise, I'm just saying that it's an alternative way to learn portion control. The program makes it really easy, it's basically fool-proof. Some people will spend the money on it, some won't, that's a personal choice. The fact still remains that it is a good learning tool.
  • misslazo718
    misslazo718 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Why do people always say you spend a "ton of money"? I purchased the program without shakeology and I am paying 20 bucks a month for 3 months which is cheaper than any gym membership I could get in NYC where I live. I don't know what a ton of money is to some people but $60.00 seems like a very small investment for someone to get an exercise program that seems to be yielding good results for a lot of people. I just started 1 week ago and I really enjoy the exercises thus far.
  • RippedVanWinkle
    RippedVanWinkle Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Agreed it is a useful tool to learn portioning of foods. I am doing 21 day fix and I am having great results. (10 days and down 7 pounds). It doesn't cost all that much for what you will get out of it. I am feeling great and loving the exercise and food guide. Believe me there are plenty of foods to enjoy. (I haven't been able to eat the recommended calories per day) and do still do not feel hungry. Good luck with your plan and stick to it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!