2 trips to Lambeau - 321 days, 72 lbs (with pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• agal129
    agal129 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Wow. Way to stick with it and keep going!
  • v_cowley
    v_cowley Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    This is fantastic! I love what you've said about maintaining too! You look phenominal and done such a good job. Well done!!!
  • thenolanz
    thenolanz Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work!
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    UmmSqueaky wrote: »
    Thanks for all the compliments and a shout out to my fellow Badger/Cheeseheads. The UW Marching Band played pregame/halftime/5th quarter, so it was the best of all possible Wisconsin football Sundays. One of the people in our group knows someone in the band. She sent him our location so we could get a drive-by "On Wisconsin," just like back in the day at Camp Randall :)

How awesome :)

(Not to age myself or anything, but....I remember those days!!!!!)
  • Natasha_Fit_Fab
    Natasha_Fit_Fab Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • UmmSqueaky
    UmmSqueaky Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You must be over the moon! That's amazing!
    I have a question though.
    I'm very concerned that when I lose the weight I will have a lot of excess skin. If I may be so bold, how does your skin feel and look? I don't want to be rude but I'm extremely nervous about it.

So far it's not too bad. I still have plenty of extra chub that is keeping the extra skin occupied. I've made peace with the fact that I will probably never have a flat, tight stomach, and I'd rather deal with some baggy skin than lugging around 90 extra pounds.
  • NinstonBiller
    NinstonBiller Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    <3:D<3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!