I'm 20, I'm a mom, and I have 130lbs to lose!

Options
I am Alesha, I am from Missouri. I have a one year old son and have been married for almost a year! I need to lose a lot of weight and could really use some friends for motivation! :)

Replies

• arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    Hey there!

You can do it. A number of us have.

Welcome!

:-)
  • ynvsna87
    ynvsna87 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello!!! Ive just recently gotten married and had a baby girl this April im aiming to lose the 45lb baby weight plus more!!!! We can do this!!!!
  • joyThegymmonster777
    Options
    You can do it! Add me!
  • celtic_thistle
    celtic_thistle Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Yay, you can do it! Added you :D
    72074710.png
  • starsglance
    Options
    You got this! Added you :)
  • annasbananaz
    annasbananaz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Your best motivation will be if you're on the brink of being single! Ahahhaha ok..sick joke, but it's so true! I'm 33, married w/ 2 little ones 4 & 2 and an almost grown 16 year old girl. Anyways...add me?! I don't know how. New to forum aspect of fitnesspal. However been on every diet known to man. Just now starting 21 day fix (clean eating and portion control) and starting my first crossfit class tomorrow, after years of no gym!
  • CottonRabbit93
    Options
    Adding you :) I'm 21 with a 7week old, I'm looking to loose 77lbs(17lbs baby weight) you got this everyone's here to support ☺️
  • ovi212
    ovi212 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    You can do it! You deserve to be healthy and it is such a strong decision to make. it will take a lot of dedication but I'm sure you'll reap tons of benefits! I wish you the best of luck and let us know if you need any advice.
  • KirbyT16
    KirbyT16 Posts: 411
    Options
    I'm 26 & I have a 9.5 week old. I want to lose at least 75 pounds. Anyone can add me if they want!