Focus T25

Options
Has anyone done or is in the process of doing Focus T25? Please let me know your thoughts on the program!

Replies

• skinny4me2be
    skinny4me2be Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 3 day 2! Its an intense work out. I work up a huge sweat. I burn anywhere between 250-325 cals per workout. Lost a lot of inches already, a little weight, but I've had a few slip ups on my weekends. Still moving on though.
  • wpcodename
    wpcodename Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just did my first workout this morning.
    It kicked my A**... But it felt great afterwards! And the time went by really quickly! It was somewhat hard on my knees and hips, but nothing some Aspirin can't fix haha That's what happens when you get Lymes Disease 4 times and it gives you fake arthritis :D
  • keepmovinstrong
    keepmovinstrong Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Focus T25 is AWESOME!!! I started using it again on days when I don't make it to the gym, but I think I'm going to do it as well as go to the gym. I used it before and got results. It's AWESOME!!! I LOVE IT!
  • AnitaCRice
    AnitaCRice Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it the other day, and I plan to start the Monday after I receive it. I'm excited to see how I do.
  • tooheyz
    tooheyz Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I started t25 early september this year and and here are my results from last week. I also did heavy weights after t25 every morning as I felt as though I still had more in me after finishing the 25 mins. I got through to mid-beta and then I've stopped. Focusing on more weights and resistance now.

fgeqfy8fnyqs.jpg
  • McWooey
    McWooey Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    i literally started it on Monday past! would love to join up as a motivational/support group if anyone is interested?