Need some friends!

Options
I'm new to myfitnesspal. Trying to lose around 40lbs. I need some motivation :smile: I sit on my butt all day at work and get pretty bored sometimes which makes me crave food :neutral_face: Anyway, lets be friends and help eachother!!!!

Replies

• Angurla
    Angurla Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My original goal was about 35lbs. I have lost 13 and I am re-evaluating where Im headed but I'm still focused on being healthier, fit and thinner.
  • daarya57
    Options
    I m in the same boat as you.. feel free to add me..
  • AprilKeith463
    AprilKeith463 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here too. Been using the app for about 2 months. Started my weight loss journey in Dec of 2013. I've lost roughly 50lbs and almost 9lbs since using mfp. I log daily and keep my diary open. I'm not perfect at all, no where near it. Still learning a lot about my body and choices I make.
    I'm looking for some friends too so feel free to add me! Hoping to meet some people that are positive supporters & I'll be happy to return the love & support.
    God Bless! April
  • rterilynn
    rterilynn Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Sitting at work as well. Feel free to add me. :)
  • becca_21
    becca_21 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

I'm not new, but I just recently started logging again so that I can get back on track!

I'm 26 and 5'8"
    Started at 176lbs
    Got down to 142
    Weighed last week at 156
    New goal 146-148

Anyway, I love meeting new people! You can add me if you want :)
  • emilytheminion
    emilytheminion Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too if they want :) I'm 5'4 looking to lose 30lbs, but splitting it up so they seem more achievable!
  • kungabungadin
    kungabungadin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Hi am sort of new again but I have been here before and it does work and friends are helpful. I am 42 years old, 5'1 160ish and looking to lose around 35-40lbs. I have lost 40lbs before mfp and look forward to losing the rest here with hopefully a few good friends. You can add me if you like. I log everyday and I have an open diary.