I'm such an idiot

rAc_hEl
rAc_hEl Posts: 246 Member
My friend got me xenadrine with garcinia cambogia i took one pill and super jittery. My question is does it still have that dangerous ingredient? Or did they change it? I'm super shaky i just don't want to die i guess idk I'm never doing this again its in the garbage!

Replies

• rAc_hEl
    rAc_hEl Posts: 246 Member
    c6vezp6ls5vg.jpg
    Bottle looked like this
  • ryanwood935
    ryanwood935 Posts: 245 Member
    Unless the bottle is old as dirt it doesn't have ephedra. I'm guessing you are getting the jitters from a boat load of caffeine, which weight loss pills love to load up on. If you took it on an empty stomach, get some food in you, it could help.
  • Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    According to http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC555829/
    It states was recently removed and posted in 2005 so I highly doubt that even if you found some of the old stuff it'd be potent anymore but I'm not a doctor so that's just my opinion.
  • La_Malfaisante
    La_Malfaisante Posts: 1,509 Member
    I don't think you will be dying tonight dear but you shouldn't take that crap!
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    It's probably the caffeine. But, for reals. You don't need that to lose weight. There are plenty of successful people on here who have never taken that crap in their lives. It's a waste of money and it probably isn't very good for you.