small, yet large victory. There's nothing like...

Options
There's nothing like stepping on the scale and seeing a number in the "new 10's"..example making it into the 170s, 160s, 150s, etc. Today, I stepped on the scale in saw 169. I'm so excited!! Makes me so excited to see the 150s!! What "10s" milestone are you looking forward to? Let's get it! :)

Replies

• srsly
    srsly Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm looking forward to the 140s. 3 or so pounds to go!
  • healthylifefit
    healthylifefit Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    yay, srsly!!! You are so close- you can do it!!
  • DogLoverLiz
    DogLoverLiz Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am also so close to the 140s! Can't wait :)
  • healthylifefit
    healthylifefit Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    awesome!!! you got this :)
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm looking forward to the 130s! Just 2 pounds away.
  • ftballmom9296
    ftballmom9296 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to see the teens I still have a ways to go but I know I will get there in time. Learning that things do not happen over night.
  • ekat120
    ekat120 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I was .4 away from a new "10" today. Sooooo close!!! Too bad today was kinda high sodium.
  • oarngesi
    oarngesi Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    That's how i keep motivated its all about that next 10s. Then when you realize you no longer see the last tens. Mini goals really help you stay focused and in a good mindset.
  • karlea85
    Options
    I agree, I'm 2Ib away from being in the the 140's, can't remember the last time I was there, so motivated as so close... these small goals work a treat for me! GOOD luck everyone
  • fit_at_fifty
    fit_at_fifty Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    180´s for me 6lb to go :)
  • Jennifer10723
    Jennifer10723 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I am 234.4 and cannot wait to see the 229! lol What I REALLY can't wait to see is 199. Seems so far away.
  • micheleld73
    micheleld73 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Just stay committed Jennifer and you will see it in no time!!
  • 50sFit
    50sFit Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    There's nothing like stepping on the scale and seeing a number in the "new 10's"..example making it into the 170s, 160s, 150s, etc. Today, I stepped on the scale in saw 169. I'm so excited!! Makes me so excited to see the 150s!! What "10s" milestone are you looking forward to? Let's get it! :)
    I am done losing weight, but every 10 step was just thrilling, but getting back into "Onederland " was the most satisfying. <3 199 <3
    bqzj4a6j7vc4.png

• ntw25
    ntw25 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    This week I hit 299.........still WAY too much, but a victory all the same
  • d3gus
    d3gus Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    looking forward to 209 ( 4 lb away ) as then i will be 14st something and not 17! goal before xmas is 199 though i will be dead excited to see that ... mini goals are what keep me going!
  • Jennifer10723
    Jennifer10723 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Just stay committed Jennifer and you will see it in no time!!

Thank you!!!! I will! I seriously cannot wait to see what that will look like.
  • rhina23
    rhina23 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Great! I cant wait to see mine in the 160s too!
  • jennifurballs
    jennifurballs Posts: 247 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    My next weigh in is Halloween. On my last one I weighed 263, so I should be in the 250's by then. My goal was to lose 101 lbs. by Halloween (half of what I have to lose). I started at 362, so I'm going to crush it!
  • Chloe9218160
    Chloe9218160 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Mine is to see the 120's. Then to see abs. ;)
  • bnmoncri
    bnmoncri Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Im pretty excited for the 240s, was at 252 today, I can't even remember when I was 240, probably about 7 years ago
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!