Looking for sassy, funny, sarcastic and just generally weird friends.

Options
I am FallToRise. This is actually my second account on MFP, my old username was EvaiTryst. I've actually been here for about three years. The name change was an attempt to rise out of the ashes and start new. MFP was a success for me. I started at 210 lbs at 5'2" and got down to 130. Last year I went back to school in order to change my career and have gotten back up in the 150's and two weeks ago was put on blood pressure medication. I'm not too happy about it, but it is what it is. The side affects have been getting me down... mainly the tiredness.

Random things about me... I'm 32, married and have a five year old son. I like hiking, painting, reading, writing, Anime, tennis, cars, XBOX and plenty of other things. My personalty used to be hyperactive... I'm struggling to get back to that energy level.

I love all sorts of people and I don't care how old you are.

So, this is the decision I've made. I've fallen and I am choosing to rise back up again. I would love to have some new friends on this journey. :)

Replies

• consideritdonemi
    consideritdonemi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi FallToRise - I like your random style and congrats on your achievements with MFP! I am a 39 y/o mom of a 4 y/o son and got started on this health and fitness journey over the summer. I happen to flip flop between the weird and the normal in life (although I've always preferred The Weird soooo much more). I sent you a FR and anyone else can feel free to add me as well.
  • FallToRise
    FallToRise Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    :) Thanks for the add!
  • Bekkah5215
    Options
    Hi there! I also am going back to school to change my career... that's not an easy feat with kids, and so I give you tons of credit!! Also, I am SO with you on the fallen and rising up sentiment B)

Oh! I'm also a weird "flip flopper" (I like how you stated that, consideritdonemi)... I work with students at a center based school, and the line between the two is pretty gray! :D
  • FallToRise
    Options
    :) I appreciate the friend request!
  • bananafannah
    bananafannah Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Awesome to hear MFP was a success the first time around :) Feel free to add me! I meet all the criteria: sassy, sarcastic, generally weird. Though 'generally' is a little broad, on some days it's 'oftentimes', or even 'wholeheartedly' weird. o:)
  • shlobiwan
    shlobiwan Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I miss the sass in my newsfeed! Those friends have disappeared or I've lost because I was away for too long. Please feel free to add me too, because the sass motivates me to come back :)
  • kryvon
    kryvon Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello. :smile:

I enjoyed reading your story and your reason behind the name change. It sounds like something I would do.

I'm 5'2" and started around 150. I'm 29 (for a few more days...) and have three boys with my youngest having just turned 6.

I'm definitely weird and sarcastic. I can be a bit sassy at times, too.. haha

• Winston817
    Winston817 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    I'm there feel free to add...
  • DanniRowley
    Options
    Similar story here a few years ago I used MFP got down to my smallest size ever...just long enough to waste money on an entire new wardrobe whoops! I fell off stopped trying to maintain the weight and the fat girl inside me won over. I am still not at my heaviest yet so a few months before the big 3-0 I am looking to make a comeback! I have never tried the forums but it would be nice to have more friends to keep me motivated please feel free to add me!
  • Matp75
    Matp75 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Yes thank you I love people who are as silly as me and not uptight
  • rterilynn
    rterilynn Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Pick me :). week #1.
  • FallToRise
    Options
    :) Definitely enjoying all of my new friends.