Looking for someone with similar goals.. O_o

Options
Hi! Im relatively new to MFP and im just looking for someone(or someones) who shares similar goals as me to buddy up with :) I cant think of any greater motivation.

I used to be 234, im down to 210 now. I have a mini goal of 185 and an ultimate goal of 150. Im 5'6, and I'll be twenty one in a little over a month.. I just want to make a friend who i can be personal with, and be able to bounce off of, and vice versa.

Im not looking for a twin or anything, i know stats vary from person to person, just someone who i can relate to

:)

Thanks~!

Replies

• Hmf414
    Hmf414 Posts: 30
    Options
    Hi. Welcome. I haven't found that "someone" on this site yet & I've been on here for about 3 weeks now. I started out at 177 & I'm only at about 172 ish right now. It's such a frustrating process & I think we all need someone at some point.
  • mom2chase09
    Options
    Hi. Welcome. I haven't found that "someone" on this site yet & I've been on here for about 3 weeks now. I started out at 177 & I'm only at about 172 ish right now. It's such a frustrating process & I think we all need someone at some point.

Hey! I started at 183 and am at 175 now...We can be "accountability buddies" if you want!
  • Kjandcuttysmom
    Kjandcuttysmom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi! I don't have as much to lose right now but I have been up pretty high at one point in my life. Having said that, feel free to friend me if you like. I can offer you support and motivation. Good luck!
  • Losingitin2011
    Losingitin2011 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    It sounds like we have a lot in common, even our height! I am older (just turned 27) but am trying to turn things around before I get even older and it gets harder. I can't wait to be able to shop at normal stores for clothing!