Any tea drinkers?

Options
13»

Replies

• Sebismom
    Sebismom Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    English breakfast, with a spot of whole milk, is the best! I buy it in the ethnic aisle of the grocery in the British section. Can't remember the brand, but it's got a clear bold flavor. Trader Joe's has a passable English Breakfast that looks like the kind my roommate's mom used to send from Ireland via post. Darjeeling is best as a chai tea, and the bergamot in Earl Grey is distracting, not my cup of tea. Mem tea, based in Boston, sells some amazing teas. Some of the best green tea I've ever had stateside. For herbal tisanes, I used to love chamomile, or chrysanthemum tea, loose leaf. Lately I have been drinking mostly peppermint. When I had trouble sleeping, I used to drink Nighty Night tea by Traditional Medicinals, made with passion flower. Tasty and sleep inducing.
  • daisyverma
    daisyverma Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I love Tazo Calm Chamomile... it actually helps me sleep at night! i drink it an hour or two before bed. add a bit of honey.

there was on i tried at Davids Tea which wasnt bad..it was green tea with rose buds I believe

i always add honey to my teas...sugar makes the tea taste artificial IMO
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Black Chai for me..w/Honey ..morning and eve
  • fishcat123
    fishcat123 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Numi teas --- kind of expensive but I see them on sale periodically. I love the orange spice tea, personally.

I also find buying slight fancier tea (compared to the cheapest brand in the store, poor student here) a good way to "treat" myself after a week of sticking to good eating habits or getting through a stressful couple days- instead of a brownie or whatnot.
  • laciemn
    laciemn Posts: 77 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Morning/high Caffeine
    Harney and Sons black
    Bigelow Vanilla Chai (caramel is good too)
    Davidson Earl Gray Lavender
    Twinings Irish Breakfast

Afternoon or evening/ Less Caffeine
    Teavana Youthberry
    Teavana Jade Citrus Mint
    Numi Jasmine
    Twinings Honey Chamomile (no caffeine)

I second Celesitial's Apple Cinnamon!