40yr old taking control on my health

Options
Hello,

I am a 40yr old female finally taking care of my health. The goal is to lose 70lbs over a 35 week period, a little less than 2lbs per week. This may seem aggressive but when not attainable. I have done it before and healthfully with doctor supervision so I am sure I can do it again. The difference this time as opposed to last? I don't want to look back at my children's lives and say I didnt participate in their activiited because I couldn't. I want to be apart of their lives. I also want to be around for all the milestones. If I dont do this now, when? Another day, is a new day. I am motivated and eager.

Encourage me along.
turpen123

Replies

• RaspberryTickleChicken
    Options
    Hello & Welcome to MFP! (*)
  • rterilynn
    rterilynn Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wekcine. Feel free to add me. I am at end if week #1. 44 and in the sane mission! :)
  • htrombleyl
    htrombleyl Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP! I am also in my 40's and trying to loose 100lbs and become healthy.
  • krontar1
    krontar1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi and best of luck! I'm in my 40s also, working on getting to a healthy weight and keeping it that way!
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    I am about to enter my 40's...add me if you like!
  • GulfcoastAL
    GulfcoastAL Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm in my 40's, feel free to add me - any of you. I love logging and encouraging others, I'm approaching 40 day mark and not going anywhere. I am not a meat eater for most part, and I am a Nutribullet user. MFP has been so motivating to me fitness-wise so I really think it is important to have friends on here.