need some motivation

Options
Pbrown1783
Pbrown1783 Posts: 6
edited October 2014 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone, My name is Phyllis, just started back using this site and really need help staying focused and motivated, recently diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and desperatley need to avoid going on medication, so here i am, trying to lose the weight and stay active for myself, my health

Replies

• cdavis1511
    cdavis1511 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I try to be interactive with my MFP buddies - Add me if you're looking for support!
  • ellie0213
    ellie0213 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Hey Phyllis, welcome back. Happy to help with motivation. Add me if you'd like.
  • clensor1955
    clensor1955 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Phyllis. Add me if you like, and i will offer encouragement, support, advice when asked, and most importantly friendship.
  • barbz2119
    barbz2119 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hi Phyllis, welcome back. Feel free to add me and I will try to keep you motivated.
  • CherylMichele
    Options
    Hi. I log daily, and comment/like often! I still have 100+ pounds to lose! Feel free to add me! :blush:
  • Angurla
    Angurla Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • msalamun
    msalamun Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Be sure to log your food and complete your diary and post a lot! People will see your activity and come flocking with support and motivation. You know you got this and you will succeed! Go ahead and add me and I'll shout out with encouragements and likes to keep you going!
  • ashtronomer
    ashtronomer Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    :) if ever in need for some positive vibes! im your Gal <3:D