Insanity group/fitness chat starting tomorrow!

Options
Hey guys!

Me and my partner are starting our second run of insanity tomorrow after both doing so well this past year I've dropped 3 stone and my partner got to her goal weight but we have both fell of the wagon and feel we need a massive kick start.

We're going to start a fitness chat up tomorrow on Facebook where we can post daily motivational pictures guidance on diet and try and build a small group of people to support each other.

We have done it in the past with great success if people around you are constantly motivating you it can be the difference from falling off a diet and sticking to one we all have bad days and need that boost!

As the title says we're starting the insanity series tomorrow with a structured meal plan.
I'm also on a 5 day weights program so will be using insanity as my base cardio.

Your 10x less likely to fail if your in a group
So if you need a kick start this could be it :)

If your interested drop a post on here and I'll pm you my email to find me on Facebook and I'll add you into our messenger group I'm going to start up later tonight!

Replies

• AliciaSPatterson
    AliciaSPatterson Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like to join! I just started Insanity this morning.
  • lynna7499
    lynna7499 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday and would love to join your group. I've started and stopped this program a lot in the last few years. I am determined to finish it before the new year. Thanks!
  • CarlsbergLewis
    CarlsbergLewis Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    id love to be part of that
  • Bex_2584
    Bex_2584 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am starting T25 tonight, I am interested!
  • dat1nicoya
    dat1nicoya Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Would love to join. Started on Monday. Today is day 3 which I will complete later on today.