I need friends!!! Accountability buddies! Pushers! SUPPORT!

Options
I have to lose weight! I have to! My baby is now five months old and I lost 35 pounds off the bet and have been stuck with the 15 left since he's three months. But I eat so junky! I'm ashamed. I have more of a problem eating healthy than exercising. I need to have motivation to eat healthy. I haven't even tracked my food because I'm so ashamed :(

Replies

• soonlorilynch
    Options
    Hi...im new on this fitnesspal...have to get serious about losing weight..I've tried for years..i used to be thin til I quit smoking about 16 years ago..Had a baby in 2000 and since then i've put on about 40 pounds. I seem to be stuck in the 150 - 160 range...Im only 4'10, but evenly proportioned so don't look that big, until i try on bathing suits or more recently a WEDDING DRESS!!! holy crap..I absolutely have to lose at least 35 lbs by say March..so i can get my dress..getting married in September 2015.
    -
  • akaendurance
    akaendurance Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can do it! My son is now 2.5 and I am just now getting in the game. I actually weight about 25 pounds more now than when he was born/when I was pregnant. I have only lost about 13 pounds during my journey during the past 3 weeks or so; however, I must say that MFP keeps me accoutnable. Tracking my food and being honest regardless of how crappy of an eating day I had is key. Since I don't want to track the bad stuff that is filled with calories, I am already avoiding it. Just keep trying and it's ok to not be perfect everyday :)
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Self-Discipline is your friend.
  • MelidaTatiana
    MelidaTatiana Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm back! day two! all the new friends I got are definitely helping big time! thank you! and please add me if you see this - I am just getting started here.