Sort of new here

Options
Hello everyone, my name is Linda, I am 66yrs young, and I have been using MyFitnessPal off and on for a while now along with WW Online, and I think it's a great program. I started out in June at 148lbs, and my goal is to reach 130lbs. I have lost about 8lbs so far, so I am trying to keep myself focused and under control the best that I can. It may not seem a lot to some of you, but for me it's been a tough job to lose.

It's much harder to lose as you 'grow up,' as you all must realize, but I need to do this for my health and my pocket book! I have clouthes that I have been unable to get into for a number of years and I feel tired of fighting with myself. I wish you all well in your own individual endeavors, have a great day .... :)

Replies

• records1138
    Options
    Hey, Linda. I have 100 pounds I am trying to lose, and I can tell you that logging into MFP consistantly has been crucial to my success. I've been doing it for thrity days now, and while I have not weighed myself yet, I know I am losing weigh - Because I dropped a pant size.

Add me as a friend if you need some motivation and encouragement.
  • kt_simms
    kt_simms Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've lost about 30 pounds so far. I attribute much of my success to finding some exercise I like and being consistent with it and logging my nutritionals in MFP. I'm happy to have you add me as a friend too. Group support can be key to weight loss!