needing some motivation

Options
So I need some motivation right now. Parts of me feel like crying parts of me feel like starving myself and what remains is the rest of me feel like gorging on food.

I went to the store yesterday to pick up the cake for my daughter's birthday. This guy bumps into me and almost knocks the cake out of my hands. He then looks at me and says, "you don't need any of that cake fatty".

Now he was the one that bumped into me, I didn't bump into him, but no apology or anything.

I so wanted a piece of that cake last night (piece, actually I should say I wanted to gorge on that cake) but I settled for a small bite that my daughter fed me.

this is me
fr69bed1jzce.jpg
yrk4lpzzbu1z.jpg

Now to be totally honest my wight loss journey actually began years ago but I wasn't serious about it, not really until 2 months ago, here is me at the very beginning
fm8ezq1x33b6.jpg

Replies

• Bellodesiderare
    Bellodesiderare Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    That guy was JERK! You look great. People can be so cruel. Someone will always think you're too fat, too thin, too muscular, too whatever. You just continue on your path and work towards your goal. Make YOU happy!!!
  • tbutcher8
    tbutcher8 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow! I'm always amazed at the audacity of people and how they project their own self loathing onto others. You have made amazing strides and I think you look great! Always remember that when people say things about how you look, it's generally about them, whether it's nice or not. It's how they perceive the world and what they think is good or bad. What's important is honoring one's self, and what we know inside is best for us. You are obviously doing that. Great progress! And I love your shirt in the selfie, but that's just me! LOL!
  • taytaylynn3
    Options
    Some people are just so rude!!!!!!
  • Life4Better
    Options
    thank you for the comments you wrote :D
  • LoraKay131
    LoraKay131 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    i agree, there is always going to be critics. and mean people. :) not every person is mean, though. you look lovely.
  • Snip8241
    Snip8241 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    You look amazing....please don't let that rude person change how you feel about what you have accomplished. Eventually folks that treat others badly get it back. You know....What goes around comes around...
    Hugs...... <3
  • scotvalkyrie
    scotvalkyrie Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You only have to have that jerk in your life as long as you let him. He has to live with himself every day.