Body by Vi

Options
Hey guys,

Has anyone here tried the Body by Vi plans? I have a friend who is selling it and I'm kind of curious to see if it is actually worth it/good for you.

Let me know!

Replies

• MakingAChoice
    MakingAChoice Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,

Has anyone here tried the Body by Vi plans? I have a friend who is selling it and I'm kind of curious to see if it is actually worth it/good for you.

Let me know!

Do you plan on staying on it for life? No? Then it is not worth any money you might spend on it. A balanced diet of normal whole grain, lean protein, and fruit/veggies is the only lifetime supportable diet. All these other fads are just people trying to get your money.

Ok I'm off my soap box now. These scams just make me angry because they are only a short term fix.
  • ahartery9891
    ahartery9891 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Oh, no don't get the impression that Im actually signing up for this fad of a diet. I completely understand that, for the most part, this is a load of crap.

However, their protein/meal replacement drinks are quite reasonable, considering I try to drink one every day when I actually have the stuff. I find I run through them pretty fast.

Just curious if anyone actually liked it or not lol.
  • ritas1982
    Options
    I am currently doing the challenge and for the poster above it isn't really a fad diet like today I will go over my calories by drinking teh shakes twice and eating one meal my shakes average about 350 calories each and then i didn't realize how many calories I was adding to my sandwich today at lunch.

So my opinion is I have done a lot of fad diets and right now I have only lost a couple of pounds but the shakes taste great and I may actually stick with it for breakfast forever because I used to try and drink protein shakes and they are disgusting so i would just choke them down the Body by vi tastes great has a lot of added nutrients so yes it is something I could see myself doing way into the future!