21, 5'4, 187lbs looking for similar friends

Options
Hey everyone.
I am looking to make fitness friends who share similar goals.
I am currently at 187lbs I have already lost 11 pounds in the last six months. Looking to lose about 72 more pounds in the next 6+ months. (115lbs was my weight a year and half ago).I have managed to gain a horrible amount of weight in a short period. This is very unhealthy and has made me become very depressed. I have made a lot of changes with my diet, and exercise recently. I know i'm going to meet my goals this time. I just have no friends who are experiencing this so i feel very alone.
Please send me a friend request and a message so we can start talking about our goals and give each other support!
I live in the Tampa, Florida area to, so maybe i can make a long term friend as well if you live close.

Replies

• linzbarker
    linzbarker Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi! I was 22 and 188lbs when I started my fitness journey! I dropped 50lbs in about 8 months and slowly crept back up to the 150s and now I'm on a journey to get back to my ultimate goal of 125lbs. I am 5'4" also.

Good luck! All it takes is motivation and you're headed in the right direction
  • k_nicole87
    k_nicole87 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm 26, 5'4, and 183.
  • Lola_West
    Lola_West Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, Im 25-Based in England and I am currently at 147 pounds (10.7 stone). I have gained 30 pounds over 4 years as a result of sitting in an office on my bum all day and snacking!
    I have just started on the site this week and am currently eating under 1200 per day with half hour exercise- loads of fruit, veg and protein (low carbs)
    Hoping to reach under 9 stone over next 4 months if I work hard at it!
    I realised I needed to make a change when I couldnt enjoy the summer anymore - e.g I didnt want to hit the beach for anyone to see me in a bikini!
  • arielnorth237
    arielnorth237 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    Im 21 as well. 5'7 and 182 lbs. My goal is to reach 140. I've gained a ton of weight in the past year because my bf (whom I live with) practically force feeds me! And now alcohol has become attainable. Gotta love beer lol. I started my journey at 194 so I've lost 12 lbs in about 2 weeks! I could always use a dieting friend. Goodluck to you :-D
  • Jenileealexisashe
    Options
    K_nicole87
    I sent you a friend request!
  • Jenileealexisashe
    Options
    linzbarker

I sent you a friend request/1
  • Jenileealexisashe
    Options
    lola_west

Hey lola!

thank you for responding to my post.
    May i ask why you are eating under 1200 cals/per day? I' have no background in fitness or nutrition BTW. I just have done extensive research and it says women should eat atleast 1200 cals per day or your body will be in a starvation mode. I'm not trying to bash your choices or anything like that. I was just wondering why and how is that working for you?

ps, sent you a friend request :)
  • Jenileealexisashe
    Options
    arielnorth237

Hey, thanks for responding to my post. I would love to talk more about your fitness goals! I have sent you a message.
  • amberbooton
    amberbooton Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5.4 and I weigh 166. My target weight is 130.
  • badbritty
    badbritty Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    21, 5'3, 170 I'm shooting for 135. Good luck! :)
  • annasbananaz
    annasbananaz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey..how are you coming along?! I've had this app forever..and my weight loss tracker looks like heart rate machine lol but I've never been to the forums. I'm 33 5'6 and 167 lbs. Been trying fad diets off and on..sometimes it seems like 4 different diets within 1 week! I'll do the atkins, then the fat fast, then try intermittent fasting, then back to atkins..I'm soooo done with it! They have all worked for me in the past, with Atkins having the highest amount of weight loss, but I just CANNOT stick to 1 specific plan any more it seems. Just signed up for cross training classes and going to try clean eating with 21 day fix.
  • morgennn
    morgennn Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hiya :)

19 here, 5'5 and 194lbs.. Hoping to get roughly to where you were before your gain!
  • taytaylynn3
    Options
    I am 22, 5'4.5 trying to lose about another 15 pounds!
  • opheliac304
    opheliac304 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 24, 5'2 and 181 lbs. also in need of motivation! Add me if you like, I think we have similar bodies and challenges ahead, but we can do this!
  • emilytheminion
    emilytheminion Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 21, 5'4 and 181lbs. My targets are small at the moment but my ultimate goal is 150lbs. We can all do this and I'm so excited!
  • mamanewland
    mamanewland Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    You can do this! Add me as a friend - I'll cheer you on!