Do I look overweight? (better picture)

Options
So I posted this question before but had people saying they couldn't tell from the photo. Anyways, basically, I'm in really good shape like I do kickboxing, and zumba, and I bike, and use the elliptical, and lift weights, and I workout 5 days a week and am active the other 2 days just not official like workouts, I eat healthy (apricots and almonds for breakfast, chicken and salad for lunch, some form of protein and fruit for a snack, maybe a 100 calorie packet of chips, and usually turkey or sandwich or pasta with chicken and pesto for dinner). But despite all this I'm very heavy for my height (5'7") and it bothers me. So I was wondering, do I look overweight, or average, athletic, thin, etc. etc. whatever word you choose? I can't get an honest answer from people like my boyfriend because obviously they're gonna say I'm pretty, so let me know honestly, and some suggestions on what to do to feel better about my weight. Thanks :)

(sorry if they're sideways or anything)

http://tinypic.com/r/24gq33a/8
http://tinypic.com/r/21pumc/8

Replies

• redfisher1974
    redfisher1974 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    The top pic I cannot tell. And the second if that is same person you look to be in good shape. But you are wearing a skirt so I cant tell whats under there but looks real good from what I c.
  • stonel94
    stonel94 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    The top pic I cannot tell. And the second if that is same person you look to be in good shape. But you are wearing a skirt so I cant tell whats under there but looks real good from what I c.

Yeah it's the same person haha I'm wearing the same outfit in both pictures.. Skirt and bikini, I'm more top than bottom heavy
  • Docbanana2002
    Docbanana2002 Posts: 357 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    You look like a healthy weight to me, neither too thin nor too overweight. You are not toned and athletic looking, though. Not saying you look bad, just average looking in size and fitness. You might work on weight training a bit more (if you want to change anything).
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    It's still very difficult to tell from the pics, due to the small size and angle of the mirror, and the skirt. From what I can see, it appears to me that you're not overweight. You don't appear particularly athletic though...you appear to not have a very accentuated waist or curvy hips or rounded buttocks....these things can be improved by lifting, squats, things like that, if you wanted to. But you look fine, there's nothing wrong with you. Just some things which could be improved if you felt like it.
  • stonel94
    stonel94 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    It's still very difficult to tell from the pics, due to the small size and angle of the mirror, and the skirt. From what I can see, it appears to me that you're not overweight. You don't appear particularly athletic though...you appear to not have a very accentuated waist or curvy hips or rounded buttocks....these things can be improved by lifting, squats, things like that, if you wanted to. But you look fine, there's nothing wrong with you. Just some things which could be improved if you felt like it.

I am naturally top heavy never had too much of a cinched waist I do have a pretty muscular butt though you just can't see cause of the skirt, but hips are naturally smaller and waist naturally bigger I guess, I have really large ribs, so is there anything specific I can do to get those curves?