Fat Metaboliser?

Options
Hi All ,

I have been training for a competition which is next Wednesday. I would like to drop 2kg before the competition to aid my chances of winning. Ive been training hard for it too!

I went and bought some Fat Metabolisers to help with the weightloss and increase my energy, I was wondering if anyone is taking these and if so do they work. Or should I not take them??

Heres the website of which ones I have bought
http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pages/product_detail.asp?pid=547

Thanks for your help

Replies

• Leslie2273
    Leslie2273 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I've been using OxyElite Pro off and on for a weeks and like it. Personally, I think using a metabolizer is an individual choice based on the results you want to achieve and your health situation of course.
  • jamaka1
    jamaka1 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I did not check to see which 1 you bought but I will say be careful of ur heart, these fat burners have sooooo much caffeine it speeds ur heart rate way up. Do not put urself at risk to win a competition bc u have much more to lose. good luck
  • brittfam
    brittfam Posts: 34
    Options
    I've taken Oxyelite pro and now taking Roxylean, like Leslie2273 said, it is a personal choice you just have to be careful with them everyones body is different. I don't take these and expect the weight to just drop off.. along with a clean diet and working out 6 days a week I was able to get down to my goal weight... and currently keeping it off. These fat burners give me the extra UMPH to hit the gym hard everytime i go .
    Good Luck :)
  • damonmath
    damonmath Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I've been using OxyElite Pro off and on for a weeks and like it. Personally, I think using a metabolizer is an individual choice based on the results you want to achieve and your health situation of course.

I use OxyElite Pro as well. LOVE IT!!! It's a thermo that heats you up for like 5 hours. I generally take one on Saturdays before my biggest workout of the week (2 hours and 1800 cal burn). I usually lose about 4 lbs. of water weight in a day this way.

Sorry, I'm American, so I'm too lazy to look up a conversion to Kilos. LOL
  • damonmath
    damonmath Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I should also mention:

My personal trainer/marine/body builder friend recommends thermos for the end of your goal, not the beginning. He states that thermos are used to draw out water weight for that end of the ripping season cut. It's an extra way to heat the body up when plateaus set in... We are talking razor thin skin here. For me, they give me a tremendous boost in stamina for my 2 hour cardio sessions.
  • ExerciseGeek
    ExerciseGeek Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your help
    Im going to continue my training hopefully this will give me the push needed to get out this plateu!!! xxx
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    Fat Metabolizer is not going to drop you 4 lbs in 5 days. Likely the only way to drop that (I am assuming you don't have 100 lbs to lose where 4 lbs in a week is reasonable) is to lose water weight, which, depending on the type of competition, could be unhealthy. (If it's strictly on looks, being a little dehydrated might not be too bad (other than your skin will probably not look that great), but if it's anything physical, drying yourself out is a bad idea).

Seaweed wraps, juice diets etc - those are all the things that work ("work") for one night of looking good, but it's all superficial and will go right back on.
  • ExerciseGeek
    ExerciseGeek Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Fat Metabolizer is not going to drop you 4 lbs in 5 days. Likely the only way to drop that (I am assuming you don't have 100 lbs to lose where 4 lbs in a week is reasonable) is to lose water weight, which, depending on the type of competition, could be unhealthy. (If it's strictly on looks, being a little dehydrated might not be too bad (other than your skin will probably not look that great), but if it's anything physical, drying yourself out is a bad idea).

Seaweed wraps, juice diets etc - those are all the things that work ("work") for one night of looking good, but it's all superficial and will go right back on.

It is a overall fitness test, bench press, leg press, shuttle runs and bleep test. The smaller weight you are the more likely for you to get a higher score. I was hoping this could aid weightloss when I work hard the next few days, even if it is water weight because its just for one day. Thank you for your advice :smile:
    I should see how I get on and let everyone know :) xxx