Looking to make new friends to motivate and be motivated by...

Options
Hi, My name is Sherry and I am 45 years old. I am from Tampa Florida and I an a recent widow looking to get healthy again, Would love to find new friends to help support one another as we travel this Journey of Weight and Health :)

Replies

• mrsdenno82
    Options
    Welcome! I am back on a new profile (wanted to start fresh). So, new profile but old timer on MFP. I am also in FL, Cocoa. New mother to my 4th child. A breast fed little girl (9 weeks old). I'll add you :) Looking for friends and motivation for this 25 lbs.
  • RocknRollNurse36
    Options
    Thank you :) aww congrats on your baby, Looking forward to motivating one another..
  • ellie0213
    ellie0213 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Hey Sherry! Always happy for new friends. Sorry about the loss of your spouse. Add me.
  • RocknRollNurse36
    Options
    Thank you so much Ellie :) will do and nice to meet you
  • garethlewry
    Options
    feel free to add me, always happy to have new friends
  • RocknRollNurse36
    Options
    Thanks and I will :)
  • 721dance
    Options
    I'm sending you a request... :)
  • summerhaze71
    summerhaze71 Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like!
  • DeniceRS
    DeniceRS Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Sherry! Please feel free to add me as a friend!
  • heathengirl
    heathengirl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm sending a request :)
  • RocknRollNurse36
    Options
    Thank you everyone :) have a great day
  • knoelledi
    knoelledi Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 41 from Ohio (though we lived in Ft. Myers for a year). I'm half way through my journey and still looking for more friends. Some of the ones I made here on MFP have dropped off. Anyone can add me. My diary is open. I'd like to lose about 73lbs.
  • Yanksgrl25
    Options
    Hello I'm 43 from NY and just started P90 yesterday. Been skinny all my life through 20's and 30's. Once I hit 40 OMG! I feel disgusting and uncomfortable. Need to lose about 60lbs to get back to my normal healthy range. Just looking for some motivation to keep me going. :-)
  • mlyn627
    mlyn627 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hey there welcome! I am 40 yo been on here for 31 days now! Feel free to add me!
  • fit_abbey
    Options
    Hi, I am just getting started here. We have things in common ... recent widowhood and a desire to focus on our own health now. Add me if you think it would be useful to you (and to us).
  • shhcher
    shhcher Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi Sherry, im Cheryl. I keep losing my friends on here, they start but then quit. Im also looking for support. Im 49, but feel 30, lol. Add me if u want. I live n NY!
  • RocknRollNurse36
    Options
    Hi Abbey, Sorry for your loss as well and sending request now.. Hi Cheryl, sending you a request.. I refuse to quit.. if I do not do this now I never will.. Thank you both..
  • CookieNom
    CookieNom Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi there :)

I'm always happy to make new friends and share the journey!
  • Darkhawk1969
    Darkhawk1969 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to be your friend but ,l do come with the following conditions:

1. I log in daily
    2. I speak my mind
    3. I have been known to kick butt
    4. I like to have a laugh
    5. I like to flirt
    6. If you dont log for 10 days or more, your gone!

If you still want to be friends then send me a request.

Take care x

Jase :D
  • RocknRollNurse36
    Options
    Hi Cookie.. Hi Jase, You sound a lot like me lol sending request to you both..