What to do after 30 day shred?

Options
I am almost done level 2 of the 30 day shred. I love it that it's every day and only about 30 mins. That totally fits into my lifestyle. What should I do when I'm done (other than potentially do it again with heavier weights)? Is ripped in 30 a good segue? I would really like to keep it to 30 mins max and can handle every day.

Thoughts?

Replies

• Jessicapages1
    Jessicapages1 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30 is an awesome choice after 30 day shred.It is way more intense and I think you will love it!!
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    I did 30DS last month and loved it and had great results! Now I'm doing Ripped in 30 with 5lb weights (I did 30DS with 3lb weights the whole time) but I was starting to get a little bored so I do other things here and there. But Ripped in 30 is awesome. I love seeing my sweat flying all over the room!!! haha :)
  • marissafree2
    marissafree2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I was wondering the same thing. I did it the other way around, though. RI30 first. Should I rotate back through the weeks with heavier weights?
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Her Body Revolution set is GREAT.
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Buy a bike! :-)
  • Maisley1978
    Options
    The killer buns and thighs dvd she does it great! Also ripped in 30 is a good one. Im currently mixing all 3 up and doing some billy blanks tae bo too.
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    what are you looking for? Have much do you have left to lose? For only fatburn, do Banish fat boost metabolism ( its 45 minutes but you could skip the last three-two circuits and still benefit greatly). To gain strength, there´s No more trouble zones ( also 45 minutes) and its really tough, only strength. My alltime Jillian favourite. Then you have 6 week 6 pack, that targets abs with a lot of cardio ( but unless you only have 5-10 lbs left, don expect to actually gain a sixpack only doing this), Killer buns and thighs for legs and but, also with cardio in the mix, Ripped in 30 that is very similar to 30 day shred but just harder and with a different tempo in between sets and circuits. And finally, Body revolution. I just started it, im on week two ( of twelwe) and I love it.
  • RCurtis
    RCurtis Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I love the Biggest Looser Cardio max, it has 3 different levels, the first level is about 40 minutes with warm up and cool down. I did 30DS as well, they both work your body differently, I switch it up between the two. I lost 20 lbs by doing the cardio max in about 5 months. I LOVE IT!! :)
  • KarinFit4Life
    KarinFit4Life Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    NROL4W!
    You wont be sorry. :smile:
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    I have the Cardio Max, and it kicks my butt. I have done 30 day shred off and on (I have to start on level 2 when i pick it up because if not, level 1 is boring), I have off and on did Ripped in 30. I am currently using Extreme Shed and Shred, and that one makes me sweat like no tomorrow!!!!! I have been combining her dvds with zumba, dance off the inches, occasionally Pilates, and running 2-4 miles.
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Definitely go for Ri30 after 30DS. It's a great follow on.
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    after doing 30 day shred i jumped straight over to p90x and never looked back!!!!
  • thiswillhappen
    thiswillhappen Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    bump
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    RCurtis wrote: »
    I love the Biggest Looser Cardio max, it has 3 different levels, the first level is about 40 minutes with warm up and cool down. I did 30DS as well, they both work your body differently, I switch it up between the two. I lost 20 lbs by doing the cardio max in about 5 months. I LOVE IT!! :)

Cardio max is a great workout, it's really tough, plus it's cool because contestants are in it.

If you're open to branching out from TBL, I highly recommend Kelly Coffey-Meyers' DVDs. They're very similar to Jillian stuff in that they're a circuit-type mix of strength and cardio, but I like Kelly a lot more than Jillian, plus the DVDs have the segments re-mixed so you could do just all the weights from the workouts, or all the cardio, or all together without having to do the warmup twice, etc etc. I only have a couple of her DVDs but "Plateau Buster" reminds me the most of 30DS.
  • fowlerly
    fowlerly Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    bump
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    You don't have to bump anymore, right? Click the star to Bookmark a thread and you'll always have it. (or so the mods say)