Getting Motivation agian

Options
Hopefully the feeling I felt the past couple weeks and tracking everything I eat will be enough motivation to keep going! Lovin it!

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,212 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
  • NewMeowLean
    Options
    I get what you are saying! I have been really motivated these past two weeks, still am, but I am so afraid it will go away!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    If your motivation fails - use your momentum and your determination until you can get it back! Don't let motivation be your vehicle - just your scenery!!!!!!
  • joaniej75
    joaniej75 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I was the same way but now I am back and ready to get it done. I've lost 9 pounds so far,,,,yay
  • covens04
    covens04 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Find the reason for "why" you are exercising and logging your foods. For some it's to look great in a bathing suit. For others, it's to be more functional at work. For me, it was for my children and to be a better role model for the people around me. Most people who are successful at losing weight and maintaining can identify what has changed. Find your reason (if you haven't already) and cultivate it. Good luck. Feel free to add me for support.
  • rensife
    rensife Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Find your mantra - a great tune or saying - I do not want to become a diabetic - so I look at junk food and think "needles". Now I can laugh and scoff at all that unhealthy food! I have a small goal posted on the fridge and I am 3lbs away from hitting it. One step at a time!