Focus T25 Challenge

Options
Hey Everyone
I am starting T25 from tomorrow.. really hoping to lose all the baby weight before our Christmas trip to London..

I am starting a T25 Challenge group to help with motivation and accountability.. please join in

Replies

• taxreliever8
    taxreliever8 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Good program.....I've been using off and on for the past few months.
  • wpcodename
    wpcodename Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Where is this Challenge Group?
    I just started today.
  • brookef81
    brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I am looking to start on Monday the 27th, I would love to join a group or start a group...I have done the program before but not consistently. I am looking to find people to keep me motivated and challenged. Let me know if anyone is interested. If there is a challenge group already, I would love to join :)
  • covens04
    covens04 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Well, I just finished T25. I lost about 17 pounds. I loved it. I am currently doing P90x3, which is also a great program. Good luck. Let me know if you have any questions! Feel free to add me.
  • kwiatrtdy
    kwiatrtdy Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I'm on the last week of Alpha phase. It really is great, and so much more convenient in terms of time. I haven't missed a single one, whereas life would always get in the way of Insanity. Good luck everyone!
  • SmplGirl
    Options
    Thank you everyone.
    I completed day 3 today.. I am beginner to excercising.. so mostly following low impact moves... the first 2 days were goood.. but I found it really hard today.. could not do the planks and spider moves.. even with the modifier...
    Please tell me I am not the only one struggling...
  • covens04
    covens04 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You are definitely not the only one. It may only be 25 minutes, but that doens't mean it's easy. The first week just ease yourself in and get familiar with the moves. As you progress week-to-week, it gets much easier.
  • SmplGirl
    Options
    Thank you.. looking forward to the abs circuit today
  • smoochiepink
    smoochiepink Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    i am looking to start this on monday 27th, never done anything like it before, what do i log this as?