Looking to make some Maint. MFP friends

Options
Hi, I'm Jamie. I started loosing weight in Feb 2014 and have now lost a total of 30 lbs. and have been maintaining since the end of July. I know that to keep myself in check I need to log all my food and regularly weigh in, just looking to make friends who are in maint. mode as well for support and advice, thanks! :)

Replies

• RaspberryTickleChicken
    Options
    Hello & Congrats!
  • kluvit
    kluvit Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Congrats Jamie! I lost about 35 pounds in mid-2012 and have maintained since then. I don't always log on MFP, but I do find myself here more often than not. Feel free to add me.
  • JamieMommy1985
    JamieMommy1985 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Great, thank you!
  • marcifeldman
    marcifeldman Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Jamie! I would love to be maintenance friends! I started in Jan 14 and lost 30 pounds and have been maintaining since July, too! Please add me!
  • elliej
    elliej Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Hi Jamie, I lost 30lb too, from May 13 and have been maintaining since December. I stopped logging but have come back as I feel I've been feeding up on the 'wrong' calories lately. Feel free to add me.
  • denisemroth
    denisemroth Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi there…..I've been using MFP for about 2 years, have lost 60 lbs and have been maintaining for a while now. Always good to find support. I log daily. Find keeping my exercise regime interesting is the key for me and always looking for ideas. Feel free to add me.
  • rosehips60
    rosehips60 Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started in March, lost 30 lbs and have been maintaining since Labor day, not very long, but I'm in it for the long haul and log almost every day. Feel free to add me too
  • nickoldav
    nickoldav Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 34 pounds since the middle of June and now transitioning to maintenance mode. I'm finding it difficult. Feel free to add me. Ideas and support are always welcomed.
  • hanymamdouh
    hanymamdouh Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hi Jamie, I've reduced my weight from 134kg to 63kg ending up losing 71kgs in 12 months. I'm in maintenance mode now. In case you need any help or advice, don't hesitate to ask.