TurboFire Question?

Options
I will be going into Week 5 on Monday and was just wondering...How does all the hybrid stuff work and do you have to do it and should I? I know I've seen alot of people combine Fire with Extreme is it necessary and is there a whole different schedule for that? I was curious because when I'm done with the TurboFire I'd really love to jump right into the RevAbs program it looks like something I'd like. Any opinions????

Replies

• focus2bfit
    focus2bfit Posts: 201
    Options
    I have mixed TurboFire and Chalean Extreme You dont have to do it but I liked the mixture!
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    You don't have to do it. It's just that some people like parts of one program and parts of another, so they use a hybrid. For example, TurboFire is mostly cardio. I am finishing up week 8. Once I am done with the 20 weeks (doing the advanced part as well), I want to do a TurboFire and P90X hybrid because I want some more strength training in addition to the awesome cardio that TF has. There are no rules though :)
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! The schedule is a little different for the hybrid, but it is honestly completely up to you. I have seen the hybrid be good for people that get bored easy and constantly like to switch it up. However, I am doing RevAbs after I finish TurboFire also. A few colleagues of mine are doing it now and absolutely love it! And obviously since I am a coach I am all about it lol. RevAbs after Chalene and then CLX and then Insanity. I have the whole rest of my year planned out lol.

But it is honestly up to you hun...it is not a NEED to do thing.
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    i'm doing a turbofire/p90x hybrid mainly because i needed better cardio than what p90x offers. there is a schedule on the beachbody site and thats what i follow, however like has been said you dont have to do a hybrid , hybrids just provide a way to kind of mix things up,
  • Wyoruby
    Wyoruby Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Once I'm done with the Turbo Fire schedual I plan on mixing it in with Chalean Extreme. I probably wont follow the schedual but just make one of my own up. I love Chalean Extreme and Turbo Fire and think that putting the 2 together will give me the best results possible for my body!!! You do what you think is best for you and your body!!