help me

Options
I am trying to get motivated to go for my night time walk, its 10:13pm time isn't the issue, its the fact that it is freezing out there. The wind is about 20mph and its about 48 degrees.. I am already really tired but I am feeling so guilty.

Replies

• pander101
    pander101 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Is there a gym that you have access to? Treadmill perhaps? I always found out when going out at night that double leggings and layering a sweatshirts was the way to go.
  • dramaqueen45
    dramaqueen45 Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Do some inside stuff- zumba, pilates, or even yoga. There are a lot of free videos on youtube.
  • _Blues_
    _Blues_ Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    This could work albeit a bit awkward as I only have a 7inch screen to watch youtube on, and I would have to do someting that wouldn't result in to much noise. I live in a really tiny place and my niece is sleeping and she is such a light sleeper but I'll see what I can find. I also still have to clean the kitchen and do 2 loads of laundry. Long night ahead of me and. My body is already half asleep.
  • hhmb8k
    hhmb8k Posts: 49
    Options
    A nice walk in the cool night air. What could be better to wake you up and lift your spirits? Put on a jacket, look at the stars. Think about something nice. You'll come back refreshed and feeling better mentally and physically.

Tip: Maybe take a shirt or sweater out of the dryer and put it on while it is still toasty warm before you go outside. or better yet, if you are chilly when you get back, do the reverse and put on the warm shirt when you get back home.
  • Aemely
    Aemely Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Wear a hat, scarf, and gloves. You will be nice and toasty! :D Be one with nature... ;)
  • _Blues_
    _Blues_ Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Done. That's right I did it!
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    lexmcrae wrote: »

Great job!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    do it without motivation. do it because you said you would and you meant it and it's time to prove it.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    lexmcrae wrote: »

HELL YEAH! Remember this pride next time!
  • charles75stanley
    charles75stanley Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    _Blues_ wrote: »

Kicked the lazy monkey ( the invisible one that tells you to eat junk and sit down) in the *kitten*!! Well done!
  • h1udd
    h1udd Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Well done!

I wonder if she remembers this walk she did 4 years ago ???
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    _Blues_ wrote: »

Kicked the lazy monkey ( the invisible one that tells you to eat junk and sit down) in the *kitten*!! Well done!

having fun with all the zombie threads champ? :huh: