Macros reports

Options
Imanido
Imanido Posts: 186 Member
Basic question here, I was just wondering if the report "at the end of the day" of your total macros that is available on mobiles, is also available in the web. I don't have MFP on the mobile (and I'd rather don't download it, due to memory space problems) so I was wondering if that screen shot is available in the web version.

Replies

• Joanne_Moniz
    Joanne_Moniz Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Imanido wrote: »
    Basic question here, I was just wondering if the report "at the end of the day" of your total macros that is available on mobiles, is also available in the web. I don't have MFP on the mobile (and I'd rather don't download it, due to memory space problems) so I was wondering if that screen shot is available in the web version.

yes
  • Imanido
    Imanido Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Well, "yes" seems to be a great answer (but not much help). Can someone indicate in some basic steps how to get there. When I go to reports I can see that the shortest report is for the last 7 days, so it doesn't seem to be under "reports". How do I get there?

Imanido wrote: »

yes