Anyone using this for a while do you think it benefits you?

Options
paulagibson374
paulagibson374 Posts: 1
edited October 2014 in Introduce Yourself
Just started need to lose a lot of weight, I know i'm never gonna be size 10 but i just want to feel better and look better

Replies

• KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Welcome! That's what I thought and now I am a size 6! You can do this! Feel free to add me!
  • missdibs1
    missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Yes yes and yes. In case you issued it. Yes. Best shape of my life
  • KittieKatye
    KittieKatye Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just wanted to stop in with a quick review of my experience. I love love LOVE MFP. When I first started getting into losing weight, I lost up to 60 pounds using this site/app! But, unfortunately, I am the kind of person who does for a while and then just stops. When I'm not 110% in, it's hard for me to stay there. With that being said, I have gained back everything plus some. I am now on my second journey, and I fully intend on getting back down and going further! I currently have at least 100lbs to lose, and thank goodness MFP has added a Maintaining Weight forum for me to find members and learn how to maintain. I recommend this site to everyone talking about weight loss, or just for them to plug in a usual order, and see how much they REALLY eat every day. That's what did it for me! I welcome you, and I wish you much luck!