Hurricane XS

Options
I was wondering if anyone has used 'Hurricane XS' from www.myprotein.com? Considering buying it but was wondering if there was any feedback which I could take into account.

Replies

• Craigtp91
    Craigtp91 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    yes i use myprotein products. they are a great way if you are struggling to meet your protein intake. the hurricane xs also contains carbs as well as protein. i wouldn't class this as a meal replacement though.

myprotein and gonutrition are the 2 best companies for these products in my opinion based on price and quality of the items.

• SimonCypher
    SimonCypher Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I'm not looking at using these as meal replacements however hopefully these will boost my muscle growth. I eat well however feel I lack protein and am thinking this will help fill that gap. I'm going to order some and see how it goes. Hadn't heard of gonutrition before but will check them out, thanks.
  • Craigtp91
    Craigtp91 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    go nutrition is a much newer company. a few years ago myprotein was sold. go nutrition is the person who started up and ran myprotein before that sale.

you can quite easily find calculators online to give an idea of what protein intake you should be getting for building muscle. i work to 1lb body weight to 1g of protein. for me means 173 g of protein a day roughly.

if you use this code on your first order you will get a free 250g protein pouch: MP15372869
  • SimonCypher
    SimonCypher Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'm still learning on the whole protein intake side of things, I'm confident working out and know my workout and what I need to work muscle wise. But my diet / nutrition side of things is the main downfall for myself. Slowly learning, but learning none-the-less.

If I work with your ratio, with me being 158lbs, I'd be looking at 158g of protein. Looking at my food diary I've not been eating anywhere near what I should do.

Thanks for the code, I'll enter this in when I place the order and appreciate helping me.