Exante Diet

Options
2 days into an exante diet and I'm already regretting it, it all looks and tastes really bad. I'm doing their 1200 calorie plan as the other plans just seem a bit too low on the calories for my liking, plus it also means I get a decent evening meal.

So I dove in and bought a 4 week pack, which I'm not sure I'm going to manage to stick with, but I don't want it to be a complete waste of money. I might do one week on then one week off, going back to my normal diet routine during the "off" week so I don't get too fed up.

Had to rant about it a little, whilst I still had a really bad taste from my dinner packet in my mouth

Replies

• xcalygrl
    xcalygrl Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    If you don't enjoy it, just stop. Yeah, it would be a waste of money, but you won't have to suffer through anything.

Also, while I don't encourage fad diets, other people do them even though many here on MFP suggest you don't. You can sell your remaining stuff on eBay for a slight discount. I'm sure someone out there enjoys this stuff and will take it off your hands.
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    The gambler's fallacy takes another. This, folks, is how these swindlers make their money.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    no money back guarantee then?

sometimes lessons are hard - sorry

try to eat stuff you enjoy within your calories
  • klumsykunoichi
    Options
    xcalygrl wrote: »
    If you don't enjoy it, just stop. Yeah, it would be a waste of money, but you won't have to suffer through anything.

Also, while I don't encourage fad diets, other people do them even though many here on MFP suggest you don't. You can sell your remaining stuff on eBay for a slight discount. I'm sure someone out there enjoys this stuff and will take it off your hands.

Why didn't I think of selling it on? I think you're onto something, thank you :)

• wintervixen78
    wintervixen78 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    It's a really hard diet to do, if you're eating regular food. The taste is just too different. I enjoy the Exante food, but only after at least a week of just shakes whilst my pallet adjusts to no sugar, no salt, no coffee etc. Normal food is full of lovely fun stuff, so it'll always taste better :)
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    It's a really hard diet to do, if you're eating regular food. The taste is just too different. I enjoy the Exante food, but only after at least a week of just shakes whilst my pallet adjusts to no sugar, no salt, no coffee etc. Normal food is full of lovely fun stuff, so it'll always taste better :)
    Well, you can eat real food and lose weight too. :) I lost 44 pounds eating real food, and I've been maintaining for over a year.

If you don't like the diet food, switch to the real deal and enjoy!:)